Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in pre order code 21/11 and are expecting to get in on friday. looking at the waves that has gone so fare then people getting in thursday will be oct and 10-15 first of november. I hope i get in on last wave but almost 2 months of pre orders in 1 day it is not likly. I have been playing online games since ultima online ( in the 80's?) and even if i have to whait some days extra im happy to do it if i get in a smooth game. I have not seen one yet on opening days. Good effort Devolpers, bit more info would be nice do:) Edited by Atstwalker

Guys...and Gals.....

If any of you have a time machine that can fast forward us approx 15 hours please use it now

THX

:D

Heh heh.. I was actually thinking how great it would be to just skip the next 24 hours. I was like... mmmm... can I actually sleep that long?

Heh heh.. I was actually thinking how great it would be to just skip the next 24 hours. I was like... mmmm... can I actually sleep that long?

I have been thinking of ways of doing that, however having a hangover that great tomorrow may not be a good idea

11/27 my guess would be Thur of this week. Up to 5 days before and since they let people in on the 13th the up to 5 day part stops on thursday.

you could be correct and for your sake i hope so but there is the issue raised that Nov was the weekend beta which ended up reminding everyone about the game <i for one never got the pre order in July notice but don't matter as i never would have paid out anything that early>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.