Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that says nothing.

"If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game on Origin...the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST."

"If you pre-ordered a digital version of the Game on Origin...the official Game Product Registration Code of your digital edition will be emailed to the email address associated with your pre-order starting on December 16th at 8:00AM PST."

oh i quoted the wrong person. i thought you responded to the more waves today post.

Edited by zeroburrito

All that means is that you will have your retail code to add to your account it does not mean you will get retail access people in other places have their physical retail box in their possession but depending on when they pre-ordered could be still waiting the games official retail launch is still the 20th.

Thats just the retail code. It doesn't mean you'll be able to get into the game with it - until the 20th anyways. Unless I'm misunderstanding the entire process. I'm not.

Registered on the 7th November. I feel it will happen tomorrow, and if not so be it. There was a lot of qq-ing at work yesterday but they all eventually did get in (they pre-ordered in July). I'm philisophical, I will get in when I get in. I was sceptical about the game at first and some of the voice acting got to me. I then played BH, and I was hooked!

I'll enjoy the game at my own pace, unlike others I know who want to be 50 and uber before everyone else!

That being said, roll on tomorrow! :D

Kinda sucks that we have to wait, since clearly November preorders encompass the intelligent people who waited to actually see the game before preordering.

Unfortunately, the neckbeards all got in before us.

Don't hate on my neckbeard. 11/26

All that means is that you will have your retail code to add to your account it does not mean you will get retail access people in other places have their physical retail box in their possession but depending on when they pre-ordered could be still waiting the games official retail launch is still the 20th.

Looks like you're right based on the FAQ. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.