November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that today the people left from july and most of august will get in, maybe some of september. Tomorrow will finish september and maybe all up to december since they say most of the preorders were done on july.

So I expect to get in on day 15/16 Deccember.

11/18/2011

they need to allow every1 i have yet to see any servers from streams and even from the status page full with queue.Also many people that are in say the servers are very empty not no where near open beta loads.

Edited by rastamanman

I pre-ordered just after the last weekend beta, but I didn't get my code in the mail for a while after that... 12/2, I think? I don't know if it's when you enter the code, or when you place the order, that counts.

Either way, I'd be surprised if I get in much more than a day or two ahead of formal release.

Edited by LizardSF

They let roughly 100k people on yesterday. The general word on the servers from folks I spoke with who are playing said that July 27th was the last day they let in. At the end of July there were 119,260 Pre-Orders as of July 30th so that would lead me to believe that 100k would be a good number. From there the pre-orders taper off pretty hard until the end of November. Have hope folks you never know!

They ended mid september yesterday

Really? And they are letting more people in today than they did yesterday. And most of the pre-orders were made july and august... but that would mean...

We actually have shot to get in :eek: