The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes everyone think were getting in tomorrow? (nov 29th here)

did I miss anything

No you aren't missing anything. They have detached from reality. :D

This thread is no longer place for reasonable people and you know it. :p

I've been following this game for at least 3 years, I am a huge Star Wars fan. The only reason I didn't pre-order earlier was because I'm about to transfer out of state for school and really don't need another time sink in my life. But then the beta happened, and I fell in love with the game... so I pre-ordered late. I should have KNOWN that would have happened though, I could have been playing right now *sniffs*

me too for following for 3 years or so but i pre ordered late because i wanted to see what it was like first and after this insanity might NEVER pre order anything again (burned way too many times)

Funny how this has worked out, first day was the main spike of preorders being July. Today was August, Sept, most of Oct, and a few in Nov, so if tomorrow they get all of Nov AND Dec, then everyone would be in on the 15th and got the 5 days that people had the most ridiculous understanding of. BioWare then made it possible for EVERYONE to have not UP TO 5 days early, but actually an entire 5 days early. Thank You BioWare.

I'm november 2nd. It seems most people are getting in by the month each day. Yesterday was July, today was much of September (thought it seems late September isn't in yet). I am November 1st, so I expect to get in quite early on Friday probably.

Any late novembers who are pissed about not getting in today you should know better lol.

Check this out

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

Funny how this has worked out, first day was the main spike of preorders being July. Today was August, Sept, most of Oct, and a few in Nov, so if tomorrow they get all of Nov AND Dec, then everyone would be in on the 15th and got the 5 days that people had the most ridiculous understanding of. BioWare then made it possible for EVERYONE to have not UP TO 5 days early, but actually an entire 5 days early. Thank You BioWare.

i didn't think they got anyone in Nov ?

i think that was someone trolling

u can say whatever u want they failed launch EGA mails waves whatever. (i dotn agree on it :p)

But one thing they did right.

They got a community together. (most of the community is against them atm but hey who cares :D)

another godo thing is im pretty sure we can all play before 2012 (if u bought the game)

Why all the pessimism?

They did the end of July, all of August, all of September and into October today.

Here's to hoping the rest of us get in tomorrow!

October and November were huge for pre-orders. F-F-F-F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERTRUCKERS.