November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

The october thread has has a lot of people saying they still have no access so as stated beware of the trolls.

It's possible some of those people are at work and haven't been able to check the launcher. I have seen posts that have said although they didn't receive and email they were still able to log in...

Might go try now :D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nov 12th here. No dice, but I'm content. If I happen to get in tomorrow, that would be the start of the 5th day as what we thought we'd have anyways, so I'll be happy. But honestly, I'm not even expecting anything for awhile and I'm fine. Eventually we'll all get in! :3

You have seen two REPLIES so far... that is the problem.

And there have been a few more REPLIES stating so... so yes, I'm being optimistic for you November folks.

I'm actually quite optimistic I will get in tomorrow with my 12/7 (In think?) date.

Twitter update

Notice it doesn't say forth and FINAL update as it did yesterday!?!?!?!? WOOTSAUCE!

When they posted the third wave post, they said: "The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go today!"

Meaning wave 4 was the last for the day.

EDIT: Nov. 25th here.

Edited by kravenkoa

It's possible some of those people are at work and haven't been able to check the launcher. I have seen posts that have said although they didn't receive and email they were still able to log in...

Might go try now :D

Well anything is possible I'm 11/4/11 and I can confirm I am not in for sure.