November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents, to avoid any legal matters BW will let everyone playing the game by tomorrow... Wave 3 just came in and people till 11 september are going through in the French community :cool:

legal means. i laugh every single time i hear about this.

what legal means do you speak of? the UP TO part or the MAY part?

of if you want to ignore those two words EGA is free game time. no money is paid for it. if you CHOOSE to pay off your pre-order which cost 5 dollars to secure anywhere in america. that's on you.

i see no grounds for legal anything.

at most WE NOVEMBERS are looking at 2 days MAYBE 3.

Latest Tweet:

@SWTOR The Old Republic

The third wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent, one more to go today!

Should we really be excited about that? It's 11 am, and we're going to do one more wave today! Yay! They should do like 3-4 more waves today. If they're every hour or two, they should at least go to 5 pm. Why not let a late night wave in? Let some people stay up all night leveling and they'll pass out when other people are ready to log in for the day.

They've got christmas shopping to do and want to beat the rush.

I think its highly likely they are shooting for everyone to be in by friday. If they finish off August today and then follow it up with OCT and half of NOV tomorrow. Then Friday will consist of second half of NOV and DEC. Everyone is complaining about BW being dumb and not letting people in, but in reality I think they realize what is really important, which is that people who pre-ordered get to play this game by the weekend.

I purchased the game on http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/quentyns/4af85a6f.jpg[/img]"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/quentyns/4af85a6f.jpg Game Stop (that piece of sh@t store) gave me a faulty pre order code. Took until 11/26/11 to get a working code, so I am part of the Nov bunch. Talk about MAD AS HELL!!!

I never use Gamestop anymore. They are terrible.

Nov 23rd here because I was very silly and didn't redeem my pre-order code immediately. In any case, any early access is good, but would be really nice to at least get in with the start of the weekend... If not, well - then I gotta play loads between the 20th and the 23rd (24th until 3rd I won't really be able to play...)