November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Im stuck with you guys. I was screwed from day one with this darn Pre-Order now I have to reap 'the benefits' of Bioware thumbing their damn nose in my face about. Maybe posting my grief here might finally get someones attention because I have been trying to call for the last 3 days and cannot get there. I send my email and have not heard anything back, even a auto response email would make me feel someone cared about...

Okay, hon. Saw your post the other 3-4times. No need to keep reposting this.

Your situation is unfortunate, and I'm sorry you had to endure crappy service. But no need to be spamming the thread. So your preorder date is in December, don't sweat it, you'll be in tomorrow for sure. that's still 4 days of early game play.

Alright my fellow Novemberidians - I need your help. Please use our magical November powers to get them to invite all of December as well.

My wife only decided she wanted to quit WoW and move to SWTOR last week. Anyone here whose married or in a serious relationship will understand when I say that I can't play till she does.

So please, send our your positive Novemberidian thought beams towards Bioware's HQ.

That is one of 2 things. It is either cruel of her to expect you to wait even longer just because she ordered hers later or you are a wayyyyyy nice guy.

Me...I am selfish you see and would make my boyfriend sit there and watch me play until he got his invite! :p

Edited by prisbot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.