November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not expecting to get in today with my 26/11. I didn't want to pre-order until they gave a release date and the NDA was lifted, so I would know if it was even worth pre-ordering it.

Meh.

Thinking tomorrow in the last waves. Depends on what dates people have today I guess.

not an idiot at all....I waited until after I actually had a chance to play the beta before I preordered. Why would you sink money into something without having a good look at it first? The questionable ones are the guys who threw money at the game back in July with no guarantee that they'd get a good return on their investment

Pre-ordering online at certain places doesn't cost anything. Amazon for instance won't charge you until they are shipping the item (or packaging it). That's why I feel like an idiot. :)

To be fair I wasn't planning on playing at all, then I got into a few beta weekends. Now I'm grinding through this week grasping at fantasies of getting into the early access today. :p

Edited by lordnoak

SR's post sounds carefully worded. Yes, they're sending out more invites today than yesterday, but we knew that already. They're sending them out over a greater time period... okay, so like instead of 7-1:30, they'll do invites from 8-3? That's a greater time period.

Based on what I've seen so far, I wouldn't be very hopeful at this point.

I reckon we will get in Soon (OOPS wrong game!!!)

Soon: Copyright 2004-2011 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Very Soon

Another common term implemented by Blizzard often misleading players into excitement for future content. "Very Soon" is guaranteed to arrive between now and the end of time with a higher chance of arriving on the "now" half of the time table. Although this means closer to now than "soon" there is no guarantee that you will live long enough to see the content finally release.

Now ←-------------- Very Soon -------- Soon ---------------→ End of Time

Soon-ish

Best post ever made!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.