November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

Pre-ordered Aug. 10th. No one expressed importance of quickly redeeming code. Not BW, not Origin, no one. So redeemed some time in Nov.. I know we will not be in until a day or 2 before launch. Wasting our time watching the clocks and emails waiting and BW is laughing at us the whole time, while no one is playing throughout the night and no one is working. Don't believe for a minute they have workers going 24/7 as they claim. These mofos are taking is nice and easy and are afraid they don't have the equipment or don't want to buy the equipment or whatever, which is just sad and pathetic. If I had known all this shyte I would've stuck to my no more MMORPG promise after I quit WoW with that Wotlk expansion that let all the nubs overrun us old players.

This game better make me **** my pants considering every beta invite was f'd and had login errors so I never got to play, and no one said to quickly redeem my code, and now I'm screwed while real-life friends leave me far far behind.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The silver lining to the fact we wont be in for a while is of course that we all get to watch everyone have kittens about not getting in today and tomorrow :) Its epic lulz out here :p

"Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel." (Not sure of source of quote)

this is my thoughts based on existing preorders and what we know from SR about existing plans for early access, they are not from bioware and they are not set in stone, but as bioware wont tell us the actual facts its a good base point for when you COULD get on.

here you go, planned early access to SWTOR servers

Week Ending 30th Jul 2011 - 119260 - day 1 july

Week Ending 27th Aug 2011 - 334330 215070 - day 2 july/aug

Week Ending 01st Oct 2011 - 463793 129463 - day 3 aug/sept maybe oct

Week Ending 29th Oct 2011 - 654810 191017 - day 4 Oct

Week Ending 26th Nov 2011 - 900756 245946 - day 5 Nov

Week Ending 10th dec 2011 - 939358 38602 - day 6 Nov/dec

everyone in - day 7

So..

Day 1 most of July got in, so aprox 100k day 1.

Day 2 double planned today so that would get most of aug in by the end of day 2.

Day 3 should get another 200k in which would get in all of sept and some of october.

Day 4 we would expect more to get on but for now lets leave it at double that would get the rest of october and maybe some of nov.

Day 5 isnt going to be fun with more people preordering in nov than any other month. so unless they let more in i cant see them getting all of nov in on day 5.

Day 6 would get the rest of november and the late dec preorders.

its probably not what most of you want to see, but its a good place to start. fair enough we wont get the full 5 days most people were wanting, but at least its a rough idea when you could get on.

Edited by Doddsie

11.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

Yea I'm thinking Friday or Saturday, but with so many servers yesterday afternoon when they finished the last "bonus" wave being only LIGHT populations I am hoping they step it up a notch today and allow a lot more in.

I have a 11.07.2011 date next to my early access code redemption. Does that mean I was supposed to be in with the July wave? That can't be right...

mate try logging in, maybe you didnt get the email. 11th of july should easy be in by now.

11/28 here, hoping to get in Friday, have work Saturday and Sunday and not one of those lucky few who can call in sick to miss work. But if, horror of horrors, I do not get in until Monday, so be it. I am not going onto a PvP server, and I am almost certain no one will take my name since it is so unique, so not overly worried. All I need to do now is not get sucked into this forum reading the funneh funneh f-u-n-n-e-h threads:D

I have a 11.07.2011 date next to my early access code redemption. Does that mean I was supposed to be in with the July wave? That can't be right...

Fyi. Calandar dates are usually posted as month day year....

and considering 07/21/11 was the first day preorder was available, you may want to give your head a shake?

Edited by Kryptoniic

My man and I have been guessing it'll be late Thursday, likely Friday. I'm hoping to have access over the weekend, since I have work all week and I'm going on computer-less vacation soon.

But, if not... I'm assuming the game will still be here when I get back! :D