Rate SWTOR out of 10.

Papazooki

7/10

I like the questing but there is enough. This leads to me reaching max level in a couple of weeks what took my over 6 months in Vanilla took me only a 10 days in TOR. Because of this I'm bored at level 50 running hardmodes and raiding with my guild.

Crafting is crap. This being a themepark MMO I get why it not as good as it should be but comeon I like the system I just hate how anything but Biochem isn't worth while. Also reverse engineering to learn upgraded schematics are good idea but why does it have to be a total RNG game we should be able to influence it in some way and get the upgrades we want. Seriously which class will ever want presence on their gear?

I can't really comment on PvP because I don't care for it but even I can see Bioware wasted resources on Ilum. I know enough about PvP that forcing world pvp isn't a good idea and the way you get gear also isn't any better.

PvE, flashpoint hardmodes to me feel more difficult then hardmode Operations and Bioware didn't even try learning or checking out WoW, Rift or anyother MMO's raid content. Short enrage timers don't make for challenging content and then theres this.

http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg

Bioware obviously has Lucas Arts behind them so why couldn't they try and get some of what made SWG so free and creative into TOR. The customization, the social aspect of the crafting system and much much more all felt better imo but I understand it's a different kind of MMO. I just wish Bioware could have looked at SWG and what people love about it and try implementing some of that into ToR. Cantinas especially I miss the cantinas especially.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10 Levelling up

8/10 Endgame (based on 2 weeks as a lvl 50 so far)

3/10 Crafting (am spoilt by SWG I guess)

9/10 Storylines

2/10 Customer Service

3/10 Bioware Community Management (Mssrs Reid, Collins etc)

7/10 Polish

I'd give it a 9/10 overall as I rate the enjoyment factor over the dodgy CS, crafting etc.

7/10 overall and I feel that's very generous. The only reason I rate it that high is because of the first leveling experience. If I had to rate my current experience in the game at level 50 it would be below a 5. Edited by Marcato

I have to agree with the majority. It feels like im playing KOTOR II all over again. The game is short, lacks vision and multiple levels of variety in almost every aspect. Dont get me wrong! its a fun game to play. But I was looking for that Wow factor when I started playing and I just havent experienced it with this game. 6.5/10 not worth the wait!!!!

2/10 for the cinematics.

Over a month has gone by and SWTOR is still suffering EVERY single problem that was complained about during months of beta testing. And i feel claustrophobic on any planet.

Big let down for me i really hoped it was a very good game. Waiting since early 2008 :(

Edited by Rigota

8/10 - leveling

4/10 end game

The story line for Jedi Consular was interesting, but I think they should have a better reward for saving the Republic. You have all those people cheering you and then you get crappy gear that you should have already, or a box with a low level green in it, and only slightly more credits than from the earlier missions.

I agree with those who gave it high ratings while leveling, and much lower levels at end game. End game gear takes forever to grind dailies for, and trying to PUG hard mode, or any flashpoints for that matter, is near impossible, at least on our server. I never liked PVP so don;t do it, but tried it once just to see, and it was horrible, at least at a low level.

Edited by EEFER