The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What day is D day, the day free 30 days expires?

Chiricahua

I already cancelled my subscription about 6 days ago. I'm going to peak at the forums 2 or 3 days after that date. If I read a bunch of threads screaming for server merges, then I'll know. I've read that no MMO releases sub numbers to the public. The only way to tell will be by what is posted in the forum, or re-sub and look for myself.

I already cancelled my subscription about 6 days ago. I'm going to peak at the forums 2 or 3 days after that date. If I read a bunch of threads screaming for server merges, then I'll know. I've read that no MMO releases sub numbers to the public. The only way to tell will be by what is posted in the forum, or re-sub and look for myself.

So...what are you trying to accomplish by creating this thread? Publicly announcing you canceled your subscription?

So...what are you trying to accomplish by creating this thread? Publicly announcing you canceled your subscription?

I'm not going to hang around on thinly populated servers trying to whip a dead horse across the finish line.

Edited by Chiricahua

MMO subscription numbers being posted probably wont help you, even IF they put accurate numbers up.

Many never release the information.

As for this game it wouldnt be useful unless you knew the sharding stats, number of instances, servers total, peak hours etc.

There could be a bazillion subs but if theres eleventy billion servers with 90 instances each that wont change percieved in-game population much will it?

Bye

I actually like the game. It was fun the first time through...interesting the second. But now it is time to get a new game. I wish I didn't pay the large cost for CE, but I like the game anyways. In a few months or a year, I will sub for a couple more months and play through with another character and check out the new content.

However, my boredom is not necessarily true for someone else. This game is not going to "die" any time soon. It is a great game, not quite the MMO that many, including myself, expected, but great nonetheless. Would have been better as a coop game rather than an MMO though.

No, he just thinks that his "I quit" thread is better than the 20 others that out there at the moment.

Like I said in those....

"Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya"....you won't be missed.

No, he just thinks that his "I quit" thread is better than the 20 others that out there at the moment.

Like I said in those....

"Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya"....you won't be missed.

I approve of this post, even if you do have a republic symbol as your avatar.

Will be funny to see how many of these quiters will be paying their subs to moan on the forum for another month.

Can we start a list of all the quiters to reference, could even put links under their names with their failure of threads. Would be great to get that stickied for easy reference.

I actually like the game. It was fun the first time through...interesting the second. But now it is time to get a new game. I wish I didn't pay the large cost for CE, but I like the game anyways. In a few months or a year, I will sub for a couple more months and play through with another character and check out the new content.

However, my boredom is not necessarily true for someone else. This game is not going to "die" any time soon. It is a great game, not quite the MMO that many, including myself, expected, but great nonetheless. Would have been better as a coop game rather than an MMO though.

Co-op is pretty much how I am playing it with my room-mate. I don't think we will hit level 50 before D-Day, and there is a slim chance he might talk me into staying longer... I guess it all depends on what games come out, or are about to.

Hopefully Bethesda takes note and simply gives us a multiplayer Elder Scrolls game, and not an MMO. LOL

So let me understand this. You can't add 30, You say no MMO's release there subs When that's been a selling point of WOW for years. And lastly you felt the need to throw in a "I cancelled" In there. Why? Honestly did you think it would effect the community you were leaving?

I approve of this post, even if you do have a republic symbol as your avatar.

Will be funny to see how many of these quiters will be paying their subs to moan on the forum for another month.

Can we start a list of all the quiters to reference, could even put links under their names with their failure of threads. Would be great to get that stickied for easy reference.

See, there can be peace between our two peoples in our day!!!!!

It will do no good to have a list...This Xugos character supposedly cancelled his pre-order during the early access week, yet he is still here. Hopefully after the free 30 days are up. Most of these QQ'ers will be gone...

Edited by Kazz

I played coop with my brother all the way up to lvl 28 but got bored because it was just way too easy grouped up. Sometimes by the time I thought about what skills I was going to use to kill the enemy my brother had already demolished them and vice-versa sometimes. So now we stopped playing coop with each other and have decided to go solo just to try and make the battles a little more challenging which is a shame because we really enjoy playing coop brothers in-game too.

We will play solo from now on and with a few different characters but after that I don't think this game has any longevity for us :(

Edited by Toneth

Well that's odd, being as Bioware have highlighted the numbers in several publications, including the front page of this very site...

http://www.swtor.com/news/press-release/20111223