PLS MAKE A SERVER FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING COMMUNITY (republic)

SStephan

^^

Getting sick of the game , well not rly the game but the community's are horrible all i find is russian, czech , polish orwhatever.

Havent found a single (republic side) with a normal english speaking community.

Edited by SStephan

If you are in UK the time difference is only 4 hours or so. I play US servers and most times I play over-night and the servers are still alive.

I will have a look ad those servers thanx. Live in the netherlands myself so would be 5 hour dif then should be workable.

Are you suggesting that because this person's active during a different time period he doesn't deserve to play with people who speak the same language?

Oh please, I live in australia. We dont even get a dedicated server, we have to put up with crap ping and lag in pretty much every game on the internet. Not to mention our best time to play is usually during server downtime.

So yes we do have consequences.

I used to play Planetside on a EU server. (Regretted that decision because I would only have 2-3 hours of mass players before everyone goes to sleep.) But yeah US servers have good activity no matter the time really.

Thanx quess i'l go Us server then since i cant handle anymore of this yibberish spam in world channels , seriously think BW underretemates this problem several of my friends alrdy quitted becouse of it.

^^

Getting sick of the game , well not rly the game but the community's are horrible all i find is russian, czech , polish orwhatever.

Havent found a single (republic side) with a normal english speaking community.

or whatever. imagine there are many nations out there.

buy a single-player game and live in vacuum.

or whatever. imagine there are many nations out there.

buy a single-player game and live in vacuum.

......... LoL

Seriously give me some normal answers or just none if ya have nothing usefull to add.

So you tell me i should just accept i cant fiind groups and cant have social contacts becouse i cant speak russian or czech while i chosse a english tagged realm?

I am one one of the busiest EU servers (well, I assume that as it often had the largest queues during early access and is often has the heaviest load now, and have hardly seen any non-english speakers on it.

Wich server (and side) is this?

I play on Tuesdays/Wednesdays and I'm on from about 7am (Tuesday) - 6pm (Wednesday) PST. It never seems dead to me, aside from last week when they did maintenance that was supposed to last eight hours and only lasted like 3. I was one of the first two people back onto Vrook Lamar. We stood in the Republic Fleet Cantina for like twenty minutes after which there were about 30 people online. Two hours later the population was back up in the hundreds at least. That was the slowest I've ever seen it and it was during a time that the servers were supposed to be shut down.

So... at the very least, Vrook Lamar never seems to die. Although, sometimes general chat on some planets can be pretty quiet...

Thanx quess i'l go Us server then since i cant handle anymore of this yibberish spam in world channels , seriously think BW underretemates this problem several of my friends alrdy quitted becouse of it.

I've not seen this at all on The Progenitor (EU RP).

Well, to be honest, Iam Czech too... :D

But I play at "Hex Droid" server and everyone there is speaking English.. Even tho there are several Russian guilds, those guys use English in guild chat as well as in general chat - probably depends on language skills of the individuals...

But if you are looking for "Entirely English Speaking server" join Hex Droid ;)

My English isnt the best and I know it, but I hope everyone understand my thoughts - and thats important..

But I play at "Hex Droid" server and everyone there is speaking English.. Even tho there are several Russian guilds, those guys use English in guild chat as well as in general chat - probably depends on language skills of the individuals...

My English isnt the best and I know it, but I hope everyone understand my thoughts - and thats important..

Your English in this thread is better than the topic starters.

I am pretty sure 99% of the ppl prefer you trying to speak english and make mistake's then spamming the channel with your native languag so Thumbs up from me for doing your best in it wish everybody would do it :)