Swtor = me3

Theidan

...Bioware seems to keep making the same game with different names.

That's true of all game developers...and movie studios...and book publishers...and television networks...and comic book publishers...and so on and so forth. Not sure what your point is. Everything is a formula of some sort.

Edited by photoheathen

Ya except no fan of Mass Effect ever wanted/asked to play with anyone else, quite the contrary actually.

Don't try to speak for all Mass Effect fans. Some of us actually care about seeing the series continue to grow beyond a narrow perspective.

Squad-based gameplay WITH FRIENDS (startled gasp!) is going to be AWESOME. Period.

Don't try to speak for all Mass Effect fans. Some of us actually care about seeing the series continue to grow beyond a narrow perspective.

Squad-based gameplay WITH FRIENDS (startled gasp!) is going to be AWESOME. Period.

Exactly, ME3 MMORPG just like SWTOR.

It's got VO and story and I can play with other people and it's full of instances so it's an MMORPG like SWTOR.

But

I can play ME3 FREE!!!!!!!! :eek:

Ah so you've been in lots of raids then I take it?

Oh and try and put 5 people in your GROUP and then go instance, ergh I mean play.

Can't wait for ME3 MMORPG!!!!!

So which is it, "raids" exist and are playable with more than 4 people? Or you're stuck with 4man groups?

Hello everyone!

We ask that threads in the General Discussion forum pertain to discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Due to this, we will be closing this thread for being off topic. Thank you for your understanding.