Holy crap, The sith warrior has the sexiest voice in gaming.

CreedIV

Honestly if I had his voice (Or hers. Female sith is BA too.)

I'd be the Daniel Craig of gaming. :cool: (and/or Angelina Jolie)

(I'm straight)

Well actually if I had the female siths voice then I'd sound like those guys on Jersey Shore.

No I don't watch that show I'm just saying I'd sound like that.

I watched it on youtube. K? we're done.

I'm Rambling. Discount the other things I said.

Except the part about me being straight.

Not that I'm against gay people it just ain't my thing.

Is this considered trollin'? I guess not :/

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will recognize the Sith Warrior from other roles in BioWare titles such as Alistair of Dragon Age: Origins!

Much different role this time, but you can tell it's him.

Personally I'm in love with every character ever who is voiced by Jennifer Hale - you'll hear her voice if you play a female Republic Trooper, or female Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect series. Or, going back even further, even Bastila Shan of the original KOTOR is voiced by her.

You will recognize the Sith Warrior from other roles in BioWare titles such as Alistair of Dragon Age: Origins!

Much different role this time, but you can tell it's him.

Personally I'm in love with every character ever who is voiced by Jennifer Hale - you'll hear her voice if you play a female Republic Trooper, or female Commander Shepard in the Mass Effect series. Or, going back even further, even Bastila Shan of the original KOTOR is voiced by her.

Actually you're wrong, the voice actor for the Sith Warrior is Mark Bazeley.

It's not the same guy that voiced Alistair in DA:O.

Male Bounty Hunter is Steve Blum, played Spike in Cowboy Bebop. He owns Hayter, though his voice is good too.

Actually im pretty sure the male bounty hunter voice is the same guy that does Kenpachi Zaraki and Master Jarayi. His name is David Lodge. I could be wrong though but it sounds too close.

The best voices in the game are Male Jedi Knight and Female Trooper (David Hayter [snake from MGS] and Jennifer Hale [Female Shepard and Naomi in MGS series] respectively)

I cant stand the Jedi Knight because of the way he sounds, so bland, emotionless. Sith warrior all the way.

The best voices in the game are Male Jedi Knight and Female Trooper (David Hayter [snake from MGS] and Jennifer Hale [Female Shepard and Naomi in MGS series] respectively)

I'm sorry but I can't stand Jennifer Hale as the trooper. I guess it's because I play Mass Effect so much, and hearing her as Satele Shan as well just over did it for me.

The Imperial voices are always sexier. It's the accent :)

A Jedi Knight sounding emotionless you say?

Where is the precedent for that?

Yeah right, everytime when someone points this out, someone try's to backfire this by saying: "Yeah the Jedi needs to be emotionless". Pure ********, it's just a failure in the voice acting, or script whatever.

For example a Mace Windu or Obi-wan did'nt speak with emotions? Changing their fricking tone when speaking or shouting? Because "There is no emotion, there is peace" crap, does'nt mean you have to sound like some dude who's down 24/7, and does'nt know how to react to different situations.

Anyway just a opinion.