Next wave of invites (if everyone or near everyone isnt invited) more cancellations

cylak

as title says

and they have plenty of right to cancel there preorder.

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

Edited by cylak

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am in line at a movie theatre. And you are behind me. Doesnt it make logical sense that I would get to pick a better seat than you? Or should we all stand at the back of the theatre until the entire audience is let in and waiting at the back then scramble for a seat?

Yes we all paid the same ammount of money for the ticket, but I got in line before you. Sucks to be you mate.

meh, i do think giving a reward to loyal customers that pre-ordered early is good...but the whole concept of mmos and having a community factor is kinda getting ripped apart. Whether i would have gotten in 1st day or the last of the early access, theres a good chance i wouldnt be grouping with my friends or guildies. I just think its kinda lame to know that theres a good chance that the only time we are gonna be the same level, is at max level. So many flashpoints roll on by, without grouping with those you want to... GG

meh, i do think giving a reward to loyal customers that pre-ordered early is good...but the whole concept of mmos and having a community factor is kinda getting ripped apart. Whether i would have gotten in 1st day or the last of the early access, theres a good chance i wouldnt be grouping with my friends or guildies. I just think its kinda lame to know that theres a good chance that the only time we are gonna be the same level, is at max level. So many flashpoints roll on by, without grouping with those you want to... GG

This more a rpg tbqfh

as title says

because frankly, allowing people to gain a unfair advantage because being allowed to play before others, even though we all preordered, its disgraceful.

and i totally hope the people who cancel never buy these companies products again

This ^ is what this community has become

A person who clearly didnt read all the information about the staggered launch. Information which has been made public for months.

Bottom line, Kids are making threats because they didnt read the information regarding the staggered launch, hence the reason for such dribble which has been posted on the forums over the last couple of days.

I demand this, I want that, I expect this

Blah blah blah

EARLY ACCESS DOESNT START UNTIL THE 15TH - BE HAPPY THEY STARTED EARLY

GROW UP FFS

as title says

thats a bit shocking. warned in plenty of time it's up to when you registered your pre order. Simply case of me me me.

I like the irony in these post.

They preordered so they could play 5 days before everyone else and think this is OK.

But when someone gets 1/2 days more than them suddenly it is an unfair advantage and the end of the world.

irony? the preorder was there for everyone to purchase, note EVERYONE, this staggered launch is allowing in "select" players which is scamming people who have preordered.

Hi again cylak, long time no read.......

You are still having trouble comprehending the following sentence I see:-

"Your EGA is based on when you redeemed your pre-order code"

Man. Please do not discourage the future PR rep from Bioware. He really has made my wait for the opening wave this morning bearable:P

I agree with most of your post! +1/2