I'm a woman and these are my opinions.

Silvershock

Needless to say, but this forum is full of idiots.

Star Wars has been in development for the last 3+ years and was in creation during the release of Wrath and Cataclysm (WoW). So by now they would know what to do and what not. If you ever played on WoW when Wrath and/or Cataclysm came out you would remember the constant disconnection, lag, awful game play and total pownage placed upon oneself. The queues were endless and the servers crashed daily.

So then SWTOR comes along... and they not only give people 5 days early access but 7 days to not only ensure a smooth release but to create a comfortable and more enjoyable game play for the million players that bought a pre-order for release.

And people complain?

I'm on my rags and I don't even whinge that much.

To those "keyboard warriors" out there, have fun waiting for your emails ;)

While I realize I don't get access until the later days, I will be enjoying my life while still casually checking my emails without raging.

Inb4 trolls (>^_^)>

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars has been in development for the last 3+ years and was in creation during the release of Wrath and Cataclysm (WoW). So by now they would know what to do and what not. If you ever played on WoW when Wrath and/or Cataclysm came out you would remember the constant disconnection, lag, awful game play and total pownage placed upon oneself. The queues were endless and the servers crashed daily.

So then SWTOR comes along... and they not only give people 5 days early access but 7 days to not only ensure a smooth release but to create a comfortable and more enjoyable game play for the million players that bought a pre-order for release.

And people complain?

While I realize I don't get access until the later days, I will be enjoying my life while still casually checking my emails without raging.

Inb4 trolls (>^_^)>

I'll try to act shocked next time I see my wife on the internet. Oh and I get my BW email directly to my smartphone, I don't need my eyes peeled at a computer screen to know I've gotten the email my dear Australian sweetie.

Edited by cantDecideAname

And people complain?

Inb4 trolls (>^_^)>

if i could give you rep for this post i`ve would have done it!

I was on Cata the second it launched, I had no problems, what-so-ever. I was also there for the TBC launch (some issues, nothing big), Wrath Launch (I started in the DK zone so I didn't have very many problems either).

However, I had major issues with Rift launch and AoC launch. I still think they let in too few people yesterday and hope they rectify this today and allow ALOT more in.

I had none of those on wrath/cata launch, neither in Aion release. Only queues, and that is it. And queues is what i expect when a MMO is launched or gets an expansion, timer that shows me when i get to play and my position in queue. A queue that is some hours.

Not 7 day queue of not knowing when you get in...

And people complain?

Inb4 trolls (>^_^)>

Smooth release? there are already level 50's because of exploits and you call that a smooth release? Honestly though I didn't expect much from the start since you clearly stated in the beginning you were a woman:)

Nothing more idiotic than someone complaining about complainers... except for maybe those who complain about those complaining about complainers.

Shes not complaining, she's saying this forum is full of idiots, and I agree 100%. Although, threads like this are pointless, in that, the people who QQ will QQ regardless of what anyone says or does.

Edited by Drlzzt