Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1k/1k With a bag.

_Admiral

I also leveled with warzones, bought ~500 heal consumables and stacked the max commendations with epic bag together until I got lvl50.

It's the best way that you can do I think. Heal consumables will help you later anyway.

I buy the boxes.

Gives you a nice amount of consumables and a green item which you can market for cash, vendor for cash or, sometimes, actually use (or give to a companion).

You can be using those expertise consumables too. I have like 50 of them and haven't intentionally bought any. They do give a nice little expertise boost though.

Buy Yourself and as many of your companions as you want full sets of lvl40 gear. Other than that you can get pretty decent stats by keeping a full set of Orange moddable gear and using the Augments/Mods from the avaliable PvP weapons. Sure you still need to comendation Armourings but the PvP weapons always have good to great mods/Enhancments for their level, and affording 5 at a time every 4 levels is reasonable if you PvP as much as you do.

Buy 99 healing consumables.

Buy 99 expertise consumables.

Once you're 34, you can buy the expertise weapons, and take out the expertise mods. Then put them in your gear if it's modable.

Once you're 40, do the same thing to your level 40 gear, but use the level 38 weapons for the +11 expertise mods to add to your gear.

Buy the pvp gear for your companions.

Buy pvp lockboxes and sell whatever random piece of gear you get from it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.