3 Servers FULL already!

Glyndwri

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since its evening in Oceana, the Oceanic players are currently swamping The Swiftsure and Harbinger. It would be interesting to see if these two servers remain full after they have gone to bed, and also during their weekday working hours.

The population readings could be based on the number of folks on them vs. the total mean population? Makes sense. Doubtful so many servers are on "Medium" given the number of servers and low number of players online right now.

Just another guess to add to the pile of guesses :).

Edited by travisccook

Why's there such a hype for a Role Playing-PVP server anyway? Is that for people who want to type to others like yoda? I'd understand a PVP server maxing out, but RP? Honest question, I'd like to know what I'm missing out on. Edited by Perrinoia

Why's there such a hype for a Role Playing-PVP server anyway? Is that for people who want to type to others like yoda? I'd understand a PVP server maxing out, but RP? Honest question, I'd like to know what I'm missing out on.

I can't speak for eveyone, but for me its the enforcement of naming convetions. I hate seeing name like "hotmama" or "imagonnarollu" as charecter names. Breaks the immersion factor for me.

unfortunately the first server to hit full, "Jung Ma", is an RP PvP server which wasn't part of the head start program I should know that is where my guild is rolling. Unfortunately it will apparently not be where I am rolling. Thanks bioware for not letting me play with my friends.

free advice: always make sure your legs are not under a desk or table when you knee-jerk like that.

servers being full only means they are at the capacity that the developer wants. It has nothing to do with population really. its become common in mmo's to limit early population sizes on servers so that people spread out more at the start of a launch.