Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anti Aliasing is back!

ToonPhil

Can't wait cause some of the areas have worse visuals then a nintendo wii.

Right now WoW looks 10 times better especially when it comes to armor. I think the best graphics in this game are on the faces of our characters. Everything else you can really see the pixels.

Edited by Kabloosh

If you do not like jagged lines go back to WOW. This game rocks. :)

Seriously I have spent some time on this, well actually a lot of time. You can achieve some antialiasing if your drivers AMD allow you to override the application settings. This has worked on my HD5770 card and drivers. But I could not do it on my son's Nvidia card.

If you do not like jagged lines go back to WOW. This game rocks. :)

Seriously I have spent some time on this, well actually a lot of time. You can achieve some antialiasing if your drivers AMD allow you to override the application settings. This has worked on my HD5770 card and drivers. But I could not do it on my son's Nvidia card.

I use Nvidia...All you need to do is edit the .ini file. Super easy just adding 1 line of text.

Currently, High is Medium. When High is High we will either get Medium back or High will become Ultra High.

:o

I just hope my super-flashy-annoying trees go away soon. They were introduced for me in 1.0.2 (I'm nVidia, though I have heard others with ATI cards saying they've been seeing it all along). Only shows in conversation cut scenes when you happen to see trees in the 'shot'. :confused:

I really want this game to shine, but it seems as though there are alot of issues out of the box. This is mostly evident in the graphics.

-No AA at all

-No high res textures

-FPS drop in-doors

Really ***? Why can't bioware put the same level of polish into this as they did with their KotOR series? I venture to say that the graphics for KotOR on the original xbox are better than TOR's right now.

Anti Aliasing never went anywhere. Learn to force it on.

I've been playing with AA x 16 since launch and let me tell you, it's a night and day difference in visual quality. I've never seen AA work so well in a game.

So why did they remove it from the games options-menu? Hm?

I really want this game to shine, but it seems as though there are alot of issues out of the box. This is mostly evident in the graphics.

-No AA at all

-No high res textures

-FPS drop in-doors

Really ***? Why can't bioware put the same level of polish into this as they did with their KotOR series? I venture to say that the graphics for KotOR on the original xbox are better than TOR's right now.

You clearly don't remember how many bugs KotOR 2 had when it came out. It was basically unplayable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.