The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Wow

Adapterr

If this is the **** we republic must deal with the entire game, im about done.

my friend playing a warzone, screenshotted the game stats.

How do you expect the republic to compete with the empire when they out gear everyone already.

The 50 brackets are worse because the new lvl 50s coming into the game are going to que against...Those sweet imperials with their gear..

http://i.imgur.com/ht3cF.png

Yes, never in the last month has a Republic premade completely and utterly stomped an Empire (presumeably pick-up) group. This is an accurate, statistical analysis of the current state of the game and completely invalidates Bioware's recent post that the Empire is at a general 53% win-rate in Warzones.

Excellent deductive reasoning there, hotshot.

What's so amusing is people trying to use factions as the scape goat. If you're with a bad group, there isn't much you can do as a single individual or even as a pair. Unfortunately you just have to deal with the cards you've been given.

The screen shot is very lack luster. The empire team had basically just one healer. The only time I find myself getting zero kills, would be in a situation with multiple - premade healers, each ending the game with 200k-300k healing. I've seen that happen a few times during BETA, from a republic premade.

Those numbers are pathetic. I do more dmg on a level 10 than the number 1 on there... Also how did the number 1 metal person with 10 metals get them with 156k dmg. I get 10 metals and I have a lot more than that done in a match.

I have empire toons on 3 different servers and I suffer the same problem.

It's not the factions that are good or bad, it's the premades you are fighting.

Roll empire and you fight Republic premades.

Roll republic and you fight Empire premades.

Yup.

edit:

Also OP tell me what server that is, those people are terrible I would like to own them. :/

Edited by TaintedSquirrel

This is why I /facepalm 50% of the time in Pub WZs. I don't care how rough the competition is, you must be able to kill something. Just looks to me like Pub was stacked up against Imp premades, and instead of working together in the slightest, just ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

No changes BW can make will ever help the lot of you. You would be better off just deleting yourselves now and saving the rest of those that play Pub from ever having to roll with you in the future.

No changes BW can make will ever help the lot of you. You would be better off just deleting yourselves now and saving the rest of those that play Pub from ever having to roll with you in the future.

The whole point of premading is to obtain an unfair advantage... The idea is to win, easily.

You can never expect a pug to compete with a premade; not in TOR or any other online game. End of story.

And yes, making a level 50 bracket will help the problem.

The whole point of premading is to obtain an unfair advantage... The idea is to win, easily.

You can never expect a pug to compete with a premade; not in TOR or any other online game. End of story.

Premade =/= Guaranteed Victory for either faction.

And the ss to me isn't about winning. I can accept that a PUG crew has a tough time beating premades. However, they could at least get one effing kill. Sorry, but failing to score just one kill is utter ineptitude. Delete yourselves...plz.

If this is the **** we republic must deal with the entire game, im about done.

my friend playing a warzone, screenshotted the game stats.

How do you expect the republic to compete with the empire when they out gear everyone already.

The 50 brackets are worse because the new lvl 50s coming into the game are going to que against...Those sweet imperials with their gear..

http://i.imgur.com/ht3cF.png

Have seen that already. I counted 4 republic level 50 on my side, and the imperial level 50's steam rolled right over them. Check this out. It got so bad that all 8 players defended just one turret, and they were still losing. They did this because the assassins and operatives were cloaked just waiting for republic players to jump off the balcony into waiting death.

Premade =/= Guaranteed Victory for either faction.

Don't misquote me. I said premades make winning "easier", not guaranteed.

And by the way, in the current 10 to 50 brackets, a premade group of 50's is even more likely to win than if a typical 50's-only bracket existed.

So premading at the moment is even more effective than other games.