Why doesn't this game have AA?

cool-dude

I've had 8x AA on since release, you just have to enable it via the config file. I can't speak for others, but it's not caused any stability issues for me. A quick Google for "enable anti aliasing swtor" will provide details on how to turn it on.

I've had 8x AA on since release, you just have to enable it via the config file. I can't speak for others, but it's not caused any stability issues for me. A quick Google for "enable anti aliasing swtor" will provide details on how to turn it on.

bump for truth

If you go look at your ini file its been changed lol. they also coded something so you cannot turn it on via your INI you dont have AA even though you think you do. We are not getting high res pacs nor AA anytime soon BW is in way over their head right now. WaaaaarrrHammmmma anyone.

You must be talking about your computer system. The game runs just fine for me.

No it's just that you are one of those people who are lucky they found the power button on their pc and understand next to nothing beyond the welcome to windows screen.

I too have just enabled it since last night. My goodness the game is beautiful! I upgraded my machine lately to an i5 with a 560TI graphics card, really AA makes all the difference in the world!!

I too have just enabled it since last night. My goodness the game is beautiful! I upgraded my machine lately to an i5 with a 560TI graphics card, really AA makes all the difference in the world!!

Did you read the file. right when you open up the ini it tells you do not alter the file and it will not enable AA lol it also states you will corrupt your files and require a full scan if you alter. your not viewing true AA and the graphics engine is a mess , the op is correct it has serious conflicts with AA and high res pacs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.