From the perspective of a wealthy multi-billionaire who makes his money selling

QBSlide

stocks in France, mostly in flowers but also in MMOs of course. Thus, I know far more than you, and you should just trust me because everything on the internet is true. Bow to my wisdom:

The game is fun.

While I know this'll get deleted ANY minute now, I did have a bit of a chuckle. I'm loving it to bits too! :D

While I know this'll get deleted ANY minute now, I did have a bit of a chuckle. I'm loving it to bits too! :D

They would never delete this. Just because I am very important shouldn't make BioWare discriminate against me.

Anyone else remember the Commander McBragg short cartoons they would play in between other cartoons on Saturday mornings? I picture McBragg sometimes while reading the next internet "expert's" opinion on how to save this game, which is barely two weeks old. Two weeks old and they "know it's dying" and they "know" how to fix it.

Apparently, the need to belong to the cool-kids club has people abandoning all thought or reason these days. There's no prediction too premature, no juvenile "ur a fanboi!" rebuttal too ironic. It's really too bad that patience and humility are becoming lost arts. The world (and gaming forums) could use some right now.

Game is fun.

But, if i look at the Forums QQ+Quit posts game will die fast if BioWare doesnt handle fast. And im not hopping that it dies. Im planning that this will be my main MMO (if i hit 50 i can speak more about it.)

stocks in France, mostly in flowers but also in MMOs of course. Thus, I know far more than you, and you should just trust me because everything on the internet is true. Bow to my wisdom:

The game is fun.

How's the flower business? I could sell you some rainbows and butterflies for real cheap. 3x return investment.

3 x 0 = 0