RANCORS! Or Lack thereof :(

RevTech

The Rakata used Rancors, they were known and wide-spread even before the rise of the Old Republic.

Why is there a lack of Rancors in this game. This must be fixed. World boss Ancient Rancor needs to be implemented immediately and Champion Herd Mother Rancors as well.

Well seeing how the planet the rancors live on isnt in this game, i would imagine the difficulty of spotting one in the wild immense.

Rancors are tameable by force-users as was proven by the witches of dathomir, they're also a sentient intelligent species that mourn there dead even tho they're extremely primitive. Think Chimpanzee-like social structures except they have a matriarchal society.

It was talked about in the KotOR series (both games, I believe) that the rancors had been hunted almost completely to extinction, as noted in the first game. The Great Hunt, or mass extermination of the rancors, travelled even to worlds such as Korriban, a difficult task for the Jedi.

The Rakata homeland, at the time of the games, anyway, was the only place I can remember there being a noticable population of rancors. Otherwise, seeing them anywhere else was considered a rare, and usually unlucky, occaision.

• 1 month later...
It was talked about in the KotOR series (both games, I believe) that the rancors had been hunted almost completely to extinction, as noted in the first game. The Great Hunt, or mass extermination of the rancors, travelled even to worlds such as Korriban, a difficult task for the Jedi.

The Rakata homeland, at the time of the games, anyway, was the only place I can remember there being a noticable population of rancors. Otherwise, seeing them anywhere else was considered a rare, and usually unlucky, occaision.

That was the Terentateks, not the Rancors, also the planet is called Lehon.

Speaking Of Trapjaw. I was SUPER DISAPIONTED that the world boss on Tatooine wasnt a Kryat Dragon.

I am hoping that "The Queen of the Sands" is a Krayt Dragon. I am sure many people missed the recent drama over The Queen, and the search for her. The Queen of the Sands is in the game files, but (as confirmed by a Dev) is not currently implemented in the game, it will be eventually, but there is no current ETA.

I am hoping that "The Queen of the Sands" is a Krayt Dragon. I am sure many people missed the recent drama over The Queen, and the search for her. The Queen of the Sands is in the game files, but (as confirmed by a Dev) is not currently implemented in the game, it will be eventually, but there is no current ETA.

Or a Sarlaac!

... somehow.