Nerf Operatives - Im in full pvp gear getting 3 shot

trajic

Only the ******* Smugglers and IA can't sew how OP they are.

I hope they enjoy their faceroll while it lasts :)

On a side note i would like to say that i saw an operative with 570k damage on a warzone with a max hit of 7k(you can see this on the medals). No no it's not op considering that everyone was 50 on that warzone.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i've eaten over 10k burst from a Juggernaut. Don't know which abilities he did use, but i saw -4.4k and -6.2k on my screen... 1.5 secs time in between them...

And seeing a melee class doing couple 3-5k crits doesn't seem that OP to me when Sniper/Gunslinger can get similar numbers FROM RANGE.

Ya ya stealth this, stealth that. At least Troopers on republic side get AoE stealth detection skill that lasts 10 secs with 20 sec CD. So i would assume that BH does have similar skill too. Thus "no counter to stealth" is invalid argument. It's a team game, not 1v1 game.

No i do not play scoundrel/operative myself. I played Commando, and recently rerolled Vanguard as my friend started playing this game. So i'm not saying this because i would be afraid that my class would be getting nerfed.

Edited by Viikuna

Only the ******* Smugglers and IA can't sew how OP they are.

I hope they enjoy their faceroll while it lasts :)

On a side note i would like to say that i saw an operative with 570k damage on a warzone with a max hit of 7k(you can see this on the medals). No no it's not op considering that everyone was 50 on that warzone.

It wont be op/sc only, the nerf will come for consumeables and biochem...other DD classes dont throw marshmallows after using such buffs.

Overpowered class defending another overpowered class. Man your right, he sure knows a lot. We should all bask in the wisdom of easy mode from now on

So that makes 2 classes in one thread that are OP? lmao He couldn't even start a new thread!

it is natural to get so much hate because people can't do anything and die too fast. it is very irritating.

lower their burst and boost their general dmg. problem solved.

this is a class design issue causing such ridiculous opening burst.

Operatives = OP... unless being defenseless is not OP...

Huttbal BAM!!!

- Respan, run across the spawnline...

- Out of stealth im knocked down and insta killed... and he disappears

RINSE REPEAT the entire game ***

10 Minutes goes by and thank god its over... maybe he will randomly be on my team next time...

Not OP? Doesn't Need a Fix? Riiiight the developers did this on purpose...

There lies the problem, people not understanding game mechanics, not understanding classes.. what can you answer to a guy that does not understand that the opening stun fills his resolve bar and therefor when using his trinket he can't be stunned for quite some time.. So what you state is a lie, good players manage to escape because they understand how the game works.. thanks for your input.

Trinket? :rolleyes:

Well I just saw a stupid Operative go 1 on 3. Ignored my snares and stun. Other 2 teammates were there before I arrived so probably maxed his resolve, but still I'm in over half champion gear, and with 2 teammates, there is no way he should be able to do this. I don't care if all his gear was battlemaster. I was against them getting a nerf, but not now. I have to admit he played smart and switched to me, (healer sage) but still no way he should have been able to do that even if the other 2 didn't know what they were doing. Also he re-stealthed after I had weaken mind on him (dot)!st thing I always do against them after a stun. I don't know what all this insta kill BS is when out of stealth, but that just is not the case unless maybe without any pvp gear. Edited by Sgt_shades

Well I just saw a stupid Operative go 1 on 3. Ignored my snares and stun. Other 2 teammates were there before I arrived so probably maxed his resolve, but still I'm in over half champion gear, and with 2 teammates, there is no way he should be able to do this. I don't care if all his gear was battlemaster. I was against them getting a nerf, but not now. I have to admit he played smart and switched to me, (healer sage) but still no way he should have been able to do that even if the other 2 didn't know what they were doing. Also he re-stealthed after I had weaken mind on him (dot)!st thing I always do against them after a stun. I don't know what all this insta kill BS is when out of stealth, but that just is not the case unless maybe without any pvp gear.

So... you and two other incompetent players engaged someone who knew how to play. CSB

Well I just saw a stupid Operative go 1 on 3. Ignored my snares and stun. Other 2 teammates were there before I arrived so probably maxed his resolve, but still I'm in over half champion gear, and with 2 teammates, there is no way he should be able to do this. I don't care if all his gear was battlemaster. I was against them getting a nerf, but not now. I have to admit he played smart and switched to me, (healer sage) but still no way he should have been able to do that even if the other 2 didn't know what they were doing. Also he re-stealthed after I had weaken mind on him (dot)!st thing I always do against them after a stun. I don't know what all this insta kill BS is when out of stealth, but that just is not the case unless maybe without any pvp gear.

No, under no circumstances can anyone in the game 1v3 vs anyone who knows what they are doing...unless all 3 of you were level 10 and he was level 50 and stacked consumables and unleashed everything on you.

When I fight Operatives 1v1, if they don't take at least 40-50% of my health in their first 3-4 globals, they aren't going to kill me very easily....if at all.

Trinket has a 2 minute cd. What part about that don't you get?

It's not as if the only time any other players need the trinket is when they get hit by an operattive. GIVE ME A FREAKING BREAK!

you need to understand the context of that post, as I am in agreement with you. Please read thread before posting next time. Thank you.

It happens semiregularly (guardian, ~14.5k hp but trying a shien build lately, so kind of squishy and should expect it I guess), but I suspect it's primarily about the temporary buffs you can stack.

Double overcharge and a trinket isn't hard to set up and is an insane increase over normal - so much so that I can pretty easily gib people even as a guardian. Operative damage is certainly really high, but its hard to say how much of the *** I just died in 3 hits stuff is temporary buffs, and everyone is pretty ridiculous with them.

Operatives are not OP, once again its just their opener, i play an operative currently and i'm not one of those people who rerolled because people are saying its overpowered. I get blown up by other classes when my initial opener is done. Also, operatives don't have any knockbacks so my guess is thats why they made our burst so high. knockbacks are incredible in this game especially in huttball Edited by shandwerger

Operatives are not OP, once again its just their opener, i play an operative currently and i'm not one of those people who rerolled because people are saying its overpowered. I get blown up by other classes when my initial opener is done. Also, operatives don't have any knockbacks so my guess is thats why they made our burst so high. knockbacks are incredible in this game especially in huttball

Yes very squishy and get blown up after opener. Sure

That is why....

9/10 they have less than 2 deaths with and without a premade, and without a healer

9/10 they have the highest damage done in game with and without a premade

9/10 they are able to do constant on demand crits between 3k-5k OUT OF STEALTH

9/10 they can knock you down when you have resolve immunity

9/10 they can do the crazy burst and still heal almost as good as a dedicated healer

Man you sure were "on the money" there

Yes very squishy and get blown up after opener. Sure

That is why....

9/10 they have less than 2 deaths with and without a premade, and without a healer

9/10 they have the highest damage done in game with and without a premade

9/10 they are able to do constant on demand crits between 3k-5k OUT OF STEALTH

9/10 they can knock you down when you have resolve immunity

9/10 they can do the crazy burst and still heal almost as good as a dedicated healer

Man you sure were "on the money" there

Your pathetic anecdotal statistics hold no weight here. Your entire post is worthless, and literally NONE of your bullet points are true at all. You're probably just really mad because operatives give you trouble, personally, and you don't know how to deal with it.