Post your imperial agent looks!

sahilio

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this look for a while but it just wasn't working for me. I felt less like I was wearing a duster/coat and more like I was wearing a dress. :o

So I went back to this. It works for me. (I jokingly refer to it as my "fascist space-vampire look." ;) Which is fitting considering my IA is Dark Side.) I'd like to get the officer version at some point, though.

Also, some people are sporting some pretty cool black jackets and such that would be nice for when I'm supposed to be undercover. That's what I was looking for with the above jacket, but I'd still like to find one I actually like to give this look a try.

Got the Vendetta boots I so wanted. Here's Rogan't wearing the armour I wish I could keep him in:

http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k353/Tatile/Vendetta.jpg - This masterpiece is brought to you by the PrintScreen button and MS Paint.

I have the feeling he's going to end up rather spoilt after a while; I really must get the rest of his armour sets up as well.

Where does all this great gear come from - I look like a galactic 'fugie, it pisses me off

Some of it comes from crafting (and thus the GTN). Some of it comes from quests (especially Heroic quests and Bonus Series quests). And some of it comes from commendation vendors. Depends on the item in question.

You can grab a similar setup pretty easily from the Agent Legacy vendor in Kass city:

Here's what the Legacy set looks like in game:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/legacyvendorempire1.jpg

Thanks but I meant that exact look with the same colors and everything. I've seen screenshots of the set so the question is is it craftable? Is it gotten through a heroic or a flashpoint? So far nobody seems to know where to get it :(