It seems that the not so secret alpha class is out

Chiricahua

Guess what class everyone is rolling? If you said operative you're right. There are so many players rolling operatives on the starting planet, you can hardly even complete a quest.

Well, you gotta abuse its OPness while u can... Hopefully BW will hurry up the nerf then.

Jokes on them. It will be nerfed.

funny cause it's true.

my guess, acid blade is going first. it's way too strong.

considering the fact that operatives have a battle rez, in-combat heals, a group stealth, and orbital bombardment, they shouldn't be doing anywhere near the amount of damage they are doing right now. just saying

if you disagree, you're probably in denial.

Jokes on them. It will be nerfed.

People say that about all the classes. I remember spies in SWG. They were nerfed just a little, like all other classes, but the hatred of that class meant that few ever were invited to pickup groups for instances (flashpoints). Oh, and the vulgar rage tells spies use to get would make your ears burn.

Probably won't be nerfed once people realise it has alot of weaknesses. There is a really good post on here where a guy goes into alot of depth about them all. They are strong vs. undergeared/armoured characters not everyone.

even against equally expertise, operatives will still tear through people, considering expertise eventually cancels out for equally geared players. it's as if expertise didn't exist. thus butter slicing operatives can continue their imba

People say that about all the classes. I remember spies in SWG. They were nerfed just a little, like all other classes, but the hatred of that class meant that few ever were invited to pickup groups for instances (flashpoints). Oh, and the vulgar rage tells spies use to get would make your ears burn.

You must be new to SWTOR. Because Sorc/Sages were so ridiculously OP in every facet of this game in the beta. I was soloing 4+ heroic quests.

Got the nerf bat three patches in a row.

You must be new to SWTOR. Because Sorc/Sages were so ridiculously OP in every facet of this game in the beta. I was soloing 4+ heroic quests.

Got the nerf bat three patches in a row.

This is no different from the WoW forums. Excuse the reference. Everyone over there is trying to pick apart the mind of devs, and figure out which class will be #1 after the nerf bat in the next patch.

What balances out an operative is that they have very average sustained damage so if you make it through their burst, either with CC or absorbs etc they aren't anywhere near as powerful. If you slip away from them they have no real way to close the distance either so they become sitting ducks to range classes (the OPs in concealment spec obviously). Lastly they are only using medium armour and are most likely stacking cunning over endurance so they get burnt pretty quick in anything more than a 1v1. Yes a fully geared operative will do better, that obvious...

Yes my op feels very squishy as i stack my instant hot up to 3 times on myself and run around killing people like wolverine with regeneration. And yes i cant close the gap at distance if only i had an ability to 'snipe' at level 1. I am also gibbed if attacked by more than one person because i dont have something to 'escape' and instantly stealth.. oh wait.

I dont mind playing against or as an OP/Smug but at least be honest about what they/we can do.

Its funny because operatives arent even broken.

One jumps on me i just break the opener jet boost him away pop my reusable medpack and laugh that i have full hp and he cannot do anything now.

Only to hunt you down later but this time your cc break is down and now your dead before you get out of the stun.

Its true. Roll one on whatever server you are on. Spend 30 minutes doing the starter quests. Look around. Imperial agents. There EVERYWHERE.

In 4-5 days when all these alts start 3-hitting everybody and killing players before they can stand up, there's gonna be enough threads complaining about operatives on these forums to blot out the sun.

Its true. Roll one on whatever server you are on. Spend 30 minutes doing the starter quests. Look around. Imperial agents. There EVERYWHERE.

In 4-5 days when all these alts start 3-hitting everybody and killing players before they can stand up, there's gonna be enough threads complaining about operatives on these forums to blot out the sun.

Concealment operatives are terrible until they get lacerate and only meh until they get acid blade. Most of those flavor of the month rollers will get frustrated and quit before the class gets good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.