What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah. I spent months trying to think of a name. Never found anything I was happy with. I liked to many. So I was typing them in to see what looked neat.. and well didn't pay attention well enough on the create button... let's say it's a mouth full

Faythe-Aeva'lil

Faythe because I just liked to spell it that way instead of Faith. Seems more SW ish.

Aeval celtic god name

Lilit or shorted suffix Lil of a Sumerian name.

just too many I liked and couldn't decide. By itself I think the Character name

Faythe Aeva'lil

would be good. but it's not for ALL my characters.

Ardyn Faythe-Aeva'lil

Sayce Faythe-Aeva'lil

Kyah Faythe-Aeva'lil

Regina Faythe-Aeva'lil

yeah. mouthful

The Warsmith Legacy.

inspired by the iron warriors in the warhammer 40.000 universe.

my sith juggernaut is called Honsou, named after one of my favorite chaos space marines. needless to say, he's at 10.000 dark.

my mercenary (arsenal specced, slicing and cybertech) is called Turnet, named after the princeps Esau Turnet, whom commanded the imperator-class battle titan Dies Irae and who finally turned traitor. at the moment he's an idealistic bounty hounter with much interest for credits and generally doing the good things which help him as well. but at about lvl 40 i try to make him evil.

finally i tried to name a sith inquisitor archetype class Gregor and the legacy name Eisenhorn, but gregor is already taken so i reserved Dantioch for my sith assassin tank. not so much in line with his counterpart Baradas Dantioch, a loyalist warsmith of the aformentioned iron warriors. loved him very much in Age of Darkness.

i'm no roleplayer, but i'm totally sucked into the warhammer 40.000 universe.. it's pathetic. :)

Edited by khelladan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.