Are they ever going to let SW MARA's change to SW JUGGS?

Xneoz

:csw_redsaber:

I have been really thinking about switching my SW MARA to a SW JUGG but i do realize that it states in te game that you can not switch back and its perm.

BUT COME ON THATS A BIT RIDICULOUS! YOU CAN'T EVER SWITCH BACK.:mad:

If your in the same boat as me we need to make this a priority fix from bioware. I mean how can you give a player such a choice if they can't even try out their options?

I DAMAND A FIX TO THIS ISSUE ASAP! ANYONE ELSE WITH ME?!:cool:

Edited by Xneoz

I was going to quote the misspelled 'rediculous' and put it in red text, but you already did that for me. :)

I haven't heard that they were planning on putting in any capabilities to change your character's advanced class, and even if it was the kind of thing they would consider putting in later, it's probably at the end of a long line of other more game-breaking issues.

Yes i thats true to some extent. BUT i have to disagree because i know their are plenty of ppl who want to switch just to get to know their characters 2 sides and to learn how to play the character. how do some ppl know what class or spec they will like without trying it? not every one is a lvl 85 end guild exp player status lol this is star wars and no one wants to stay a tank or dps forever. ppl like to have options its about player not about bio ware and what they think is right.:ph_thank_you:

Yes i thats true to some extent. BUT i have to disagree because i know their are plenty of ppl who want to switch just to get to know their characters 2 sides and to learn how to play the character. how do some ppl know what class or spec they will like without trying it? not every one is a lvl 85 end guild exp player status lol this is star wars and no one wants to stay a tank or dps forever. ppl like to have options its about player not about bio ware and what they think is right.:ph_thank_you:

It's their game so yes, it is about what they think is right. They do have plans to add a Dual Spec, just not a dual AC, so you don't have to stay Tank or DPS all the time. As for the players the community is pretty split on the subject of changing the AC, there's been plenty of posts and polls about it and no one can agree so while there are plenty of people who want to switch there's plenty of people who don't want it.

While I do think there needs to be a very very limited way to change your AC before level 20, once, it's very far from needing to be a priority.

I agree there should be a way to change your class before 20 due to the fact that you really don't get a "cool" class ability till about 14 or so (at least for the tank classes).

It's their game so yes, it is about what they think is right. They do have plans to add a Dual Spec, just not a dual AC, so you don't have to stay Tank or DPS all the time. As for the players the community is pretty split on the subject of changing the AC, there's been plenty of posts and polls about it and no one can agree so while there are plenty of people who want to switch there's plenty of people who don't want it.

LOL if that's how you think a company in the mmo gaming world will make their money your sadly mistaken. Its about the customers and what they want enough said.

I decided that I wanted to be a Shadow instead of a Sage, at level 11. So, I played through the beginning of the game again with another character, in about half of the time (skipping dialogue, since I knew what was said), and did it better the second time around.

Just chill. Play the beginning again. Maybe you'll notice something you didn't, before. :)

Its about the customers and what they want enough said.

Ok, so if the customers do not want AC switching, then that means it should never be allowed right?

Or is it only the opinions that you share that should be listened to?

In beta, it was made quite clear to them that we do not want AC switching in this game. Besides, how many other games out there let you switch classes?

Can you switch your Mage into a Warrior in WoW?

LOL if that's how you think a company in the mmo gaming world will make their money your sadly mistaken. Its about the customers and what they want enough said.

Look at some of the games that have caved to everything that the player wants and see how well they've done.

A lot of people say that Blizzard caves but they don't, they know the direction they want their game to go and they take it that way. If you don't think they make money hand over fist you're sadly mistaken.

Look at some of the games that have caved to everything that the player wants and see how well they've done.

A lot of people say that Blizzard caves but they don't, they know the direction they want their game to go and they take it that way. If you don't think they make money hand over fist you're sadly mistaken.

LOL your getting so mad? why?

The same way that WoW, and most other MMORPG's, let's you choose to create a Warlock without you ever getting a chance to try their options. You have to play it and figure out if you like it. If you don't you reroll a new character. You don't get to decide that you don't like playing a warlock and suddenly change it to a Priest. You start over.

Someone suggested a one time only switch before level 20. That would be OK. I would never want to see an unlimited AC respec.

I don't understand why people keep asking for this. When you pick your advanced class that is your CLASS. It is no different from picking a rogue in WoW (yes I know, I referred to WoW oh no!) By asking for the ability to switch your AC is essentially asking to switch your rogue to a priest or vice versa.

You picked your class, if you do not like marauder then you need to reroll just like in any other mmo when you pick a class and don't like it.