Anyone not 50 yet?

dashspeed

This thread is for all the people that, like me, have been playing since the first few days of EGA and are still not 50.

I play a few hours a day at most, and I'm still level 28. This game never bores me! It's incredible. I've never felt so fullfilled only with so little leveling done, and I really don't understand how people call this game boring or unfinished whilst they literally rushed to 50.

I think the finishing is impeccable for a launch title MMO. The ONLY gripe I have is that the instances shouldn't even exist, or have at least 100 people before making a second instance, but other than that and the fixable bugs, the game is amazing.

Good Job, and let's have fun! I'm already even making alts lol >_>

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is for all the people that, like me, have been playing since the first few days of EGA and are still not 50.

I play a few hours a day at most, and I'm still level 28. This game never bores me! It's incredible. I've never felt so fullfilled only with so little leveling done, and I really don't understand how people call this game boring or unfinished whilst they literally rushed to 50.

I think the finishing is impeccable for a launch title MMO. The ONLY gripe I have is that the instances shouldn't even exist, or have at least 100 people before making a second instance, but other than that and the fixable bugs, the game is amazing.

The only reason I am 47 and not 50 is because of the condition of the game. I would alreaddy have a 50 and my agent would be at least 20 by now.

I'm not 50 yet, but I have 5 toons with their own ships and all are around level 25.

I like seeing the different stories and doing a bit before I really decide on a main. Also, I was off for 2 weeks over the holidays. Basically, if I get too far on my main (which I am playing with my husband) or any other Republic-side toon, he got annoyed. So that is why I have so many toons. It was either that or not play until he came home - and that wasn't going to happen!

I am level 30, I don't really have any alts. I have a couple characters I got to 10 or so before settling on my current character and realm.

I am in no rush. I'm having fun exploring pvp and questing, flashpoints and heroics. I actually listen to all the conversations and such.

I have a 37 shadow, and anthe 18 operative. Theoretically, the agent was going to be my "main", but hour long server queues drove me to make an alt on a lower pop server, and I'd rather see one story through to 50 before diving back into the other.

If you think the finish is impeccable it shows how little you have played. This is about as, or more buggy, then any game on release thus far.

I got first day EGA and have only leveled one of my 3 made/named characters so far. Right now he's a level 35 sentinal. I can't play everyday (mostly like 4-5 days a week) but some of those days are like 5-7 hours. I do every quest i can find and pay extra attention to the story. Not in a hurry at all, and have been loving it so far (mostly, some things do irk me, but overall really good). Really looking forward to the rest of the game for the character, then switching sides and leveling a bounty hunter to 50. No hurry for me, just enjoyment.

I have a level 22 Bounty Hunter and a level 20 Smuggler (and a level 10 Imperial Agent--but she's on the storage shelf for now). I started playing on the first day of early access. I actually want to level my bounty hunter faster since my guild is now in their 40s and some 50s--but I am just slow (my smuggler is a free agent right now).

I listen to all the dialog and spend a lot of time wandering around. I also notice in groups I am slow in combat. I look at the mobs, assess what I want to do: all out attack, some crowd control, distract, etc... But in a group we just attack. I am trying to get a good feel for all the skills and what they do. In every game I play, I am a slow leveler. My guild knows this (I've been with them in another game) and they are okay with it. As long as they don't feel like they have to wait for me, I am fine with it. I figure eventually I will catch up.

I have to admit it too, as simple as the game map is, I get myself turned around a lot too, lol. It's weird because in RL I have a great sense of direction, but I never seem to have that same sense in games.

I think the main difference between me and my guilds is a lot of them got into betas and so they kind of already saw a lot, know what to do, etc. I did some beta testing, but not much as I was selected on weekends I couldn't play. They also do a lot of PvP and space battles--which I am just now trying. You do get a lot of XP from the space battles. Plus they have more time to play than I do. But their outpacing me is okay with me as long as it's okay with them. The only thing I don't like is when they want to "help me" with quests. Sometimes people don't get that it's not fun if someone handholds you/power levels you.

Anyway, I am having fun and that's all that matters to me.

im not 50.

i have 7 total toons which are all in between 11-22 now. i am leveling all of them.

i have passed over the SAME quests in republic side for about 4 times. and im now passing over them with my female jedi sentinel dual wielder.

im not bored. i also noticed that i spent 2 days while crafting without noticing it. you wouldnt have me do that in wow if you paid real world cash for it.