Imperial Agent Exploit

Matchews

Been running into a couple Imperial Agents in the war zones that are able to 2 shot anyone. I have almost full pvp gear and over 14k hp. I have come across about 3 Imperial Agents that are able to kill me in 2 hits from full hp.

Something broke?

Agent can have a lot of burst with crits.

Please don't call something an exploit if you don't have proof.

Today is the first day this has started happening. Pretty sure it's an exploit, just asking here for Bioware to investigate.

Today is the first day this has started happening. Pretty sure it's an exploit, just asking here for Bioware to investigate.

pretty sure u shouldn't be 1v3ing classes and expecting to win might wanna try WoW frost mage.

Doubt it's actually 2 hits never seen any hit for 7k in PvP. Most likely if they gib you before you recover from stun that would be a biochem crafter operative so they can pop an adrenal, use a relic, have significantly more stats due to stims, and unloaded all their burst on you. It sucks but it is survivable as long as your class has an oh crap button like force cloak, camo, intercede, or speed and you have high expertise compared to their own.

Been running into a couple Imperial Agents in the war zones that are able to 2 shot anyone. I have almost full pvp gear and over 14k hp. I have come across about 3 Imperial Agents that are able to kill me in 2 hits from full hp.

Something broke?

powerball, trinket,expertice pot, full pvp gear = anyone is dead once open on.

• 2 months later...
Doubt it's actually 2 hits never seen any hit for 7k in PvP. Most likely if they gib you before you recover from stun that would be a biochem crafter operative so they can pop an adrenal, use a relic, have significantly more stats due to stims, and unloaded all their burst on you. It sucks but it is survivable as long as your class has an oh crap button like force cloak, camo, intercede, or speed and you have high expertise compared to their own.

Well ive been hit by 1 imperial agent 2 times one for 6.8K, 2nd for 5.7K, while i have 17K health and 375 expertise.

Edited by Eldercouncil

Something broke?

I'm guessing the "pvp" gear you're talking about is the level 40 gear?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Edited by hulkweazel

Well ive been hit by 1 imperial agent 2 times one for 6.8K, 2nd for 5.7K, while i have 17K health and 375 expertise.

Since the Operative nerf way back in 1.1 hitting anywhere near 7k on an expertised target is impossible. So either A) this never happened, or B) it happened months ago and you probably shouldn't be inserting it into this conversation.

Something broke?

record it, screenshot it.

it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rare to see an operative crit into the 5k range anymore. 7k sounds so farfetched since the 2nd nerf.

i think you're just not understanding who is hitting you and/or what you're getting hit by

Can kind sir provide a screen shot?

Or its another lie thats only hurt ovearll impression about how thigs really are?

Edited by Paralassa
content

It may seem like 2 shots to you but you are probably seeing Ambush + Followthrough + Takedown which can seen like two shots because if you do it right they all come out at almost the same time.... However I did get a 10939 hit on Heavy Fabricator on KP HM... But he had just been hit by flame :) Edited by jimmymurry