Why are a "select few" getting to play , when we purchased the same thing?

cylak

WRONG

my money is exactly the same as theres, i am being discriminated against, as is every other player who purchased a preorder

Technically speaking, if your money is the same as theirs you have committed forgery.

Forging bank notes is a federal crime and is prosecutable by many years in PMITA prison as well as hefty fines.

Perhaps you should reconsider your statement?

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The select few get to play because they preordered the game before you did. You had, within reason, an opportunity to preorder the game on 7/21/11. You decided to wait to preorder, so Bioware has decided to wait before giving you early access.

as title says.

Discrimination much?

add in the other problems, lvl issues , especially on pvp servers, economies ruined , players having clear advantages.I could go on and on, there are millions of problems with this staggered launch, its mindblowing that nobody in any of these companies didnt realize the problem this was going to create.

You will find alot of people no longer buy things from the companies assiocated with this game, i know that for a fact, because i already have friends who refuse to play anything EA has there name on, which is this, even though its star wars and they like it, they wont play due to EA, now, all i can say is WOW, way to go with this latest debarcle.

this is Coming from a very pissed of customer

Why people that joins the day at launch should have advantage over someone who joins a year later (by whichever the reasons)?? Isn't that unfair?

Then cancel. Delete your swtor.com account. Burn your computer. Sue America. Do whatever floats your boat because logical reasoning doesn't apply to your world.

logical reasoning, if we were being logical , that would mean everyone would be getting the same treatment

believe me, i am seriously considering it, i dont like being mislead with something i have purchasedm which has what happened to like 3/4's of the players here.

You have serious reading issues. You're complaining about a thing that they gave details back in JULY, the only reason why you're complaining now is because you didn't even bothered to read the FAQ. Hilarious!

Actually this scam has caused people to cancel preo

rders, which lost them money

Well you know what to do then. I dont believe for a second you didnt know about the early access system. You're now just being dishonest to bolster your point because you know you're wrong. This is just a tantrum because you didnt get what you wanted.

These threads are becoming seriously pathetic

i feel like spiderman shoots his web much like how we pee or shoot other stuff from that organ

.. as disturbing as that image is..

We do drink to pee and eat bananas to shoot the other stuff.. what does spiderman eat/drink to be able to constantly swing from roof to roof hanging from his pee?

logical reasoning, if we were being logical , that would mean everyone would be getting the same treatment
Everyone is getting the same treatment. They're all being put into the same queue and being let in by the same rules. Those who ordered first, get in first. That is a global rule for all players.

We're all equal in that we're all judged based on our purchase times.

/end discrimination claim.

+1 sir. Well done.

Actually not well done at all and void of any logic because we all know this going in to the theatre. What you amazingly believed was a good comment would have logic and be credible if this was an MMO industry norm, and or bioware would have explained the staggered start the day the game went out for pre sale. As it is the norm in the industry is, I can preorder that week and start when everyone else does.

To be honest good thing on release is all zones are fulll of people. But problem with SWTOR is all zones are nearly empty...

People have problem complete group quests etc... really its like level up some alt a few months after release.

Next joke is how Bioware is totally inactive during night/morning... servers are low populated but they cant send next 2-3 waves to the game?

Edited by Liquidator

You have serious reading issues. You're complaining about a thing that they gave details back in JULY, the only reason why you're complaining now is because you didn't even bothered to read the FAQ. Hilarious!

At the end of the day, he's the one who made a thousand reply thread. There are those who can't see reason, and then there are those who intentionally pretend to ignore reason for ulterior purposes.