..."once you cancel your subscription, your account will be deleted forever"...wha?!

ishtori

go back and read the full post and you should have your answer. bad wording i agree but the op was asking what happens to his ce items, which are probably gone forever, same with founders pricing for lotro, founders pricing for rift, etc etc etc. the account wont be gone forever, just wont be able to play it and the ce stuff will probably dissapear is what i took it to mean.

dotn know why they would do that personally, its their business decision, not mine but i dont think the account will be gone forever as in can never get it back.

they need to rewrite their protocol droids, as well as the sith inquistor droid.

What part of "once you cancel your subscription, your account will be deleted forever," causes you to interpret that as "the account won't be gone forever."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be funny if this is true because then all the people who supposedly have unsubbed and told everyone on the forums were actually lying because they all would have come back with an email like that.

A wild Troll appears. It uses Confusion. It was super effective.

I sincerely hope this is true. There is no reason a company should have to waste space on their servers with a non-subscribers inactive characters. You want to play, then subscribe, you don't want to play then hit the bricks. You can start over if you come back.

Why do people keep asking for BW to comment on these threads.

The mods lock threads. The mods delete threads.

Have they EVER responded in ANY thread other than to lock it?

Yes, they do. Stephen Reid commented on a thread just the other day, and it was not locked or removed.

Anyone overracting even bother to read the rest of the thread? No one?

Greetings dewbacca,

I apologize for the miss communication which you have received. Please let me clarify, it is of course possible to cancel a subscription at any time. If and when you decide to return to your account and activate a subscription, your account will be as you left it.

I hope that this has not caused any inconvenience or too much confusion.

Thanks!

Greetings dewbacca,

I apologize for the miss communication which you have received. Please let me clarify, it is of course possible to cancel a subscription at any time. If and when you decide to return to your account and activate a subscription, your account will be as you left it.

I hope that this has not caused any inconvenience or too much confusion.

Thanks!

Read the thread, people.

Why do people keep asking for BW to comment on these threads.

The mods lock threads. The mods delete threads.

Have they EVER responded in ANY thread other than to lock it?

Just go and look at the Developer Tracker 'forum' for all their posts.

Cheers.

What part of "once you cancel your subscription, your account will be deleted forever," causes you to interpret that as "the account won't be gone forever."

well lets assume the email is actually authentic. go read the linked post, dewbacca was asking customer server what would happen to his ce items if he cancelled his account. i know what the post says, but i dont think the rep fully understood or it is just the wrong form letter.

either way i am smart enough to understand the account wont be wiped. no mmo has ever done it and no mmo ever will, or at least no mmo ever will and still be around after that. i took it to mean the ce items will be gone. many mmos have done this, lotro, rift to name two that i played. i preordered, got special pricing for preordering but could only keep the special pricing if i never unsubscribed to the game. however i have no idea why they would take ce items away if you cancelled, but I know for a fact the account wont be wiped. simply because bioware aint that dumb, if they implement that policy we will all be looking for a new mmo cause this one will sink so I know that aint true.

its called common sense, its just not very common.

Hey, did you guys know that the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Really!? I always thought it was but since you stated it then it must be fact and there is no need to pick up a dictionary or Google the info for myself. Thank you for passing along this vital information and I will remind myself of this as I go to sign my closing documents on this lovely bridge in Brooklyn I just bought from a very nice Nigerian man.

Edited by TrillionBuks