Raid Frames in PvP

Jaden_Breeze

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware please look at the issue that exists with the way raid frames update. They stop working everytime I enter a Warzone and when players leave and enter during the match it does not update them to the list. Ctrl+U does not fix the issues. I've reinstalled the game for retail and still have issues.

I reported this bug in November's 11th, 24th beta tests and finally in the December's 2nd beta test. This issue presists and continues to be a gamebreaker for me as a healer in warzones.

Nameplates are also affected as they do not update in realtime my fellow teammates run around with empty health bars making for wasteful heals.

Looking forward to a quick fix. Yes, I did place an ingame ticket(again).

This was an issue in beta for many builds, kinda sad they have yet to fix this.

Agreed. Please fix this guys -- it should be top priority in all honesty.

It's very difficult to heal people in WZs when you don't even have their name in ops window, or the health bars don't update. Everyone looks to be topped up and looking good when someone just drops - the health bar didn't update. :(

Current bugs that persist in warzones that exist even now are the following... Health bar not updating properly / at all (control UU does not always fix this). Missing individuals from your raid frames entirely (control UU never fixes this). Inability to click on your raid frame / abilities (keybinds work)... random (control UU fixes this).

The bugs do not appear to be client side (hardware/software/performance/lag) related, just server side.

I've experienced all of these in all of the betas I've played and this early access and consider it very frightening that they haven't been fixed.

I haven't had an issue with the way the game was launched or the 1000 person queue I'm currently sitting in. I understand both and actually agree with them.

But for a bug this gamebreaking to have made it through 3 builds of beta without being fixed is absurd. The only conclusion I can draw is that it represents an issue so fundamental to the core of pvp that it's almost unfixable and that's bad enough that it makes me really worry about the codebase quality behind the game.

Fix it, Bioware, and show that your code isn't terrible and unmaintainable and that you care about pvp.

How many posts does it take to get action. I would consider this bug to be a pretty big issue but apparently not enough people are healers to complain about it. I think Bio is about to lose a lot of frustrated healers to DPS classes. Its kinda sad really because later everyone will ***** that there isn"t any healers...

Signing on here.

Major game breaker for healer. I am still able to heal but it's extremely disorienting trying to actually look at characters and really locate the ones in need of heals the most.

Can't count the times I have forgot that things are not working as intended and I cast a 2.5 second heal on a target with full health while somebody else, who I thought was fine dies right beside me.

Healing is always about multi-tasking. When you attempt to multi-task with false leads regarding your teams health status it really becomes a mess.

Edited by Nowhere

Just a little heads up; This should probably be posted in the customer support topic as a Bug.

That, beleive it or not, is the correct place to report bugs.

The OP said his thread got moved.

I really want this to get some attention. It's such a huge problem. :(

Just a little heads up; This should probably be posted in the customer support topic as a Bug.

That, beleive it or not, is the correct place to report bugs.

god I hate posters like this... REPOST IT IN THE OTHER FORUM IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH!

on topic...

Yes this is a serious problem, and in my eyes why you hardly see healers in WZ's.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.