Raid Frames in PvP

Jaden_Breeze

Bioware please look at the issue that exists with the way raid frames update. They stop working everytime I enter a Warzone and when players leave and enter during the match it does not update them to the list. Ctrl+U does not fix the issues. I've reinstalled the game for retail and still have issues.

I reported this bug in November's 11th, 24th beta tests and finally in the December's 2nd beta test. This issue presists and continues to be a gamebreaker for me as a healer in warzones.

Nameplates are also affected as they do not update in realtime my fellow teammates run around with empty health bars making for wasteful heals.

Looking forward to a quick fix. Yes, I did place an ingame ticket(again).

Edited by Jaden_Breeze

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just going to post this. It was never written as a bug during the beta, no matter how many times it was posted about on the beta forums. Here's just one example from today: http://imgur.com/bZf2X

It has not been recognized as a bug and it needs to be. You can see the raid frame showing full health, while the player does not actually have full health. This is going to be/already is a big issue for healers in the game.

I was just going to post this. It was never written as a bug during the beta, no matter how many times it was posted about on the beta forums. Here's just one example from today: http://imgur.com/bZf2X

It has not been recognized as a bug and it needs to be. You can see the raid frame showing full health, while the player does not actually have full health. This is going to be/already is a big issue for healers in the game.

Yeah healers are gonna cry alot

I'm glad it's just not me. Thanks for the photo.

My raid frames are working just fine. I see health jumping up and down instantly. Not quite sure what you guys are talking about. Maybe it has something to do with your FPS or internet speeds?

The only thing I wish they would change is the range finder. There needs much better visuals for this IMHO. Sucks when you try and heal somebody thats just out of your range.

My raid frames are working just fine. I see health jumping up and down instantly. Not quite sure what you guys are talking about. Maybe it has something to do with your FPS or internet speeds?

The only thing I wish they would change is the range finder. There needs much better visuals for this IMHO. Sucks when you try and heal somebody thats just out of your range.

You can see from that pic I have full bars, almost no latency. My FPS is around 75-83. Yeah I completely agree with you on the second part. It's terrible trying to figure out who is where just by looking to see which raid frame is more highlighted to denote closeness.

It seems to happen randomly. I have 80-110 fps in game and warzones and have about 50 ms yet sometimes it completely fails to sync at all. Other times it works fine

It seems to happen randomly. I have 80-110 fps in game and warzones and have about 50 ms yet sometimes it completely fails to sync at all. Other times it works fine

Current bugs that persist in warzones that exist even now are the following... Health bar not updating properly / at all (control UU does not always fix this). Missing individuals from your raid frames entirely (control UU never fixes this). Inability to click on your raid frame / abilities (keybinds work)... random (control UU fixes this).

The bugs do not appear to be client side (hardware/software/performance/lag) related, just server side.

Edited by Rabbican

Probably the main reason I wouldn't PvP as a healer on beta, so annoying trying to tell who needed heals :mad:

I agree, I really do enjoy healing more when the frames aren't missing people and update properly... I just dps until I see incoming fire or if my camera isn't panned that way they die and its an unfortunate surprise. Try targeting/clicking on ally when he off your frames and surrounded by enemies and allies.