Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play (got e-mail about 3pm GMT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07.31.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

08.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

Got mine at 9:02am CST

Just got my e-mail.

08.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

This is not accurate, I redemed my code on August 7th and have not gotten an invite.

This is on the assumption that it's solely date-driven (which may have been confirmed in an official post somewhere?) but also on the assumption that people posting dates from later in August are in the same region as you. Are you US or EU, Heliotrus?

I have a funny feeling it is not date driven I am not sure what there process is with sending out invites but it feels like beta all over again. I can't tell if some people are lying or not because we have a lot of ticked off people right now in the forums and other places and some people just like to keep pushing people's buttons to keep the craziness going but some that have purchased/preordered well after the dates you state they are in the process of sending out have gotten in so it may seem that it is a totally random process.

Just got my e-mail.

08.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

This should make people happy. It means they could be done with september preorders after last wave today

That is, if we trust anything on internetz ;]

Based on what has happened already. We can estimate Sept should finish today. Oct and part of Nov tomorrow The rest of Nov and Possibly all of Dec on the 16. More than likely Dec will be on the 17th. Nov having black Friday (day after Thanksgiving sale). May throw numbers. Edited by BleedingHero