Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11.28.2011 star wars™: The old republic™ digital deluxe edition pre-order

still no invite for me. They might clean up november with one more wave before december, sorry team december :(

dont speak so fast cuz there are alot of november orders mostly on the 28,29,30th you could possibly end up with us

11.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

Still no invite for me. They might clean up November with one more wave before December, sorry Team December :(

if they stopped it like your saying, that would be such a ********* move, they couldnt handle the rage.

Key farther grey / disabled.... Pre-order I have written from 15.11.2011 people already entered from 18.11.2011 what's going on? Why cannot I enter and play?

11.15.2011 Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Standard Edition Pre-Order

Unfortunately the technical assistance is silent why cannot I play?

11/06-11/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/15-12/15)

Why cannot I still play? If supposedly did I already get invitations?

if they stopped it like your saying, that would be such a ********* move, they couldnt handle the rage.

I see no reason, because they are being so closed lip on this, that they can't finish November today and let all of December in tomorrow. If they didn't do this I could see them doing the rest of November and some of December today. Leaving the last week of pre-order for tomorrow to finish it out. Then as people order up to the official launch day just activating their EGA automatically.

Edited by PostalTwinkie

Pre-ordered October 27th, no email and I can't log in! I'm hoping they get to me today!! Ya'll are doing a good thing letting us in early Bioware thanks!! Keep up the good work!

Did you put in your preorder code thingy?... That's the date they are going by.

Key farther grey / disabled.... Pre-order I have written from 15.11.2011 people already entered from 18.11.2011 what's going on? Why cannot I enter and play?

You are asking the wrong folks. You need to call Customer Service for the game. Sorry you're having a hard time. :(

so the 5th wave included like 1-2 days in november? lol..

28th November was the end of the Beta Stress Test Weekend. It almost certainly saw a major bump in pre-order numbers, so those couple of days represent a lot of people.

Edited by MarkDB

Just a thought... do you have multiple accounts? If one account on the website has the pre-order code put in, but you are signing into the client with another account that does NOT have the pre-order code... Then it will do what you are saying.

I pre-ordered and submitted my code on 7/31 and I still have not received an early invite. I'm a fairly patient person and I can wait five more days or whatever. Still, its disappointing to see so many people get their early release before me when they purchased the product at a later date.