Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November was a big month for pre-orders and I would expect at least two more waves to clear it. Looking good for December, though.

Oh I hope so.

Asked ny daughters to order for Christmas at the end of November....they hadn't done it by the 8th December, so took it into my own hands :-) Had pre-order code bug out on the 9th December and when BW added it for me they dated it the 13th December rather than the 9th.....so I'm going to be so.........if the 9th Dec is let in today but not the 13th :eek:

Little late but....

12.14.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11.02.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08.10.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Most importantly, I think we have up to 11/10 redemption reported.

Takes awhile to be able to post, maybe I missed 1. If that's the end of the 2nd wave, I think it will take 5 waves to clear November.

Edited by Kourage

November 28'th here. I think I'll get in on the last wave today, if not, well, there's tomorrow. I'm not really too fussed, though I am refreshing my email inbox every 15 minutes.

This thread is a very good initiative, by the way. Kudos to the OP.

There was a report of the 11th earlier, I think its half/half 11th, people on the 12th didn't make it in, but people on the 11th are reporting hit/miss.

Since the October 2nd debacle of yesterday I'm only going to post the dates that I'm sure the whole day have gotten in for on my "up to (x date)" updates. Just to avoid confusion.

OP, if these forums had a rep. system you'd be getting a lot of it; nicely done, easy to read and updated regularly. Means I can actually get some work done instead of hitting refresh on my phone every 10m ;)

Yes i have to raise a glass to you to, nicely written and informative. Making life very easy

Keep it up.;)

Since the October 2nd debacle of yesterday I'm only going to post the dates that I'm sure the whole day have gotten in for on my "up to (x date)" updates. Just to avoid confusion.

Understandable ;) just figured you'd like to know, thanks a ton for this information!

I'm a Dec 13th preorder (and girlfriend a 14th) so I'm just watching this at work for the fun mostly.

From what i see it has been

Wave 1:Oct 15-28

Wave 2:Oct 29- Nov 11

which means

Wave 3: Nov 12th - 25th

Wave 4: Nov 26th- Dec 9th

Wave 5: Dec 10- Launch

if the pattern keeps up

Fingers crossed:)

second half of nov will have a lot of preorders.