Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The agony of waiting. WHY DID I KEEP PUTTING OFF PRE- ORDERING!!! Ahhhh!!!!!

lol... my original pre-order was in October, but when I saw the words "30-day subscription included," I panicked and canceled right away. Then I played the beta and thought, "OMG! This is AMAZING!"

I must admit, this wave business is rather annoying. Generally, with my past EA games, when EA has an early release, EVERYONE gets access on a date that is roughly 5 days or so before the date of the actual launch. My fiance and I don't think that EA/Bioware was using a solid business strategy on this "wave" nonsense.

You never know, whiners are pretty hardcore these days about the stupidest things (and no offense to some of you Europeans, I realize we Americans are just as bad, but I've seen Europeans on other games whine about some of the silliest time zone related stuff like that hardcore. "Why didn't you post GMT times and only EST/CMT/PST?" etc.)

I should note, this isn't me flaming or generalizing, I love my European friends. Its just timezone complaints are.. absurd if he's serious, and the tone of the post shows zero sense of humor.

I know hence the humour in my comment.

Yeah I know re. the whiners, no country has a monopoly on them sadly; combine the internet disinhibition effect (google it) with teenage hormonal rage and an overinflated sense of entitlement and you get the rage we've seen on the forums.

I may not totally be happy with how they handled it, but I possess sufficient decorum not to blow my top at the devs with f this and f that and f you etc.

That said, take out the winers, this looks like it has the makings of a good community (I usually judge it by the class and server forums, and the class forums have some interesting debates on atm).

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

got my email at 8:07 AM CST 12/15... thanks for this list!

Good luck and may the force be with you and stuff :D

Speculation but:

It has been ~12 days per wave today

Wave 3: 9. - 20 November

Wave 4: 21. - 2. December

Wave 5: 3. - 15. December

I agree with this. The Developers said there will be more waves today so I'm thinking everyone will get in. Just hope I can reserve my name on my lunch break!