Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

Guys, the reason they're able to allow a larger date range today than yesterday is because the pre-orders between early September and the first generous beta weekend were far more spread out than the first week of pre-orders.

The same wall will probably pop up when they get around to Late November pre-orders, when another surge of them happened.

I don't mean to seem negative, but it's best to not get too excited in advance just in case we (we = december registers) don't get in until Sunday or Monday.

I don't see any reason we all won't be in by tomorrow or early friday.

http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg

Even if that chart is correct, and the majority of the pre-orders occured in OCT-NOV, we are still roughly over half way through the pre-orders.

*disclaimer on the chart indicates that those were rough estimates. I think they used VGCharts to help comfirm the numbers.

Edited by XOrionX

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for bonus wave today:

Better than "unlikely"!

That's a bit out of context:

DrewIAHWK

DrewIAHWK DrewIAHWK

@Rockjaw Why are you guys still advertising up to 5 days EGA? No way will anyone post November get more then 1 day, seems kinda deceitful.

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@DrewIAHWK It's a little early to be saying that.

OP is wrong, there are still people who redeemed codes in July, August, and September that can't get in yet. I understand the original intent behind the thread but with how EGA is going its now just misleading.

Going by the developer's own policy for invitation, literally EVERYONE who registered a pre-order code before the date that the most recently invited user registered a pre-order code should have been invited.

If anyone has not, that is a problem, and BW Customer Service owes them an explanation and an invitation.

If they're going to select ONE SOLE FACTOR to determine your early access date, and stagger it, they need to be damn accurate with it.

Frankly I think the confusion is just from people who didn't register their code when they think they did, or just wish they had, or don't think that it's based on when you registered as opposed to when you actually placed the order.

Edited by Aurinax

August 15. I'm in but fps is pretty low.

How are those two related?

"I've finished cooking dinner, but Lesotho is a landlocked country."

"My shipment arrived in the mail, but 49283 isn't a prime number."

So... you got your invite to EGA, but your computer sucks. Thanks for the update.

When did you pre-order? From Oct - Dec is much LESS preorders than from July to Oct 10th. They covered roughly 80 days worth of invites the first two days, and according to Rockjaw himself (whom never lies) that's over 75% (my own rough estimate based on his posts) of the preorders.

Pre-ordered last weeks fryday so thats the 9th, I was counting for 1 day EGA and I was fine with that because there are no midnight launches where I live. But i'm gettting my hopes up for 4-5days of EGA wich is pretty damn awesome :p

OP is wrong, there are still people who redeemed codes in July, August, and September that can't get in yet. I understand the original intent behind the thread but with how EGA is going its now just misleading.

I think she is actually quite correct. Also what she sais mirrors all the data ive seen.

Coming and giving vague descriptions about so and so who didnt get in from july... doesnt cut it. There are verified peoples from sept who have gotten in, and I believe up to oct 9th.

So... you got your invite to EGA, but your computer sucks. Thanks for the update.

OMG. I can't stop laughing at this.

Lesotho is a landlocked country - tears!!!

Going by the developer's own policy for invitation, literally EVERYONE who registered a pre-order code before the date that the most recently invited user registered a pre-order code should have been invited.

If anyone has not, that is a problem, and BW Customer Service owes them an explanation and an invitation.

If they're going to select ONE SOLE FACTOR to determine your early access date, and stagger it, they need to be damn accurate with it.

Frankly I think the confusion is just from people who didn't register their code when they think they did, or just wish they had, or don't think that it's based on when you registered as opposed to when you actually placed the order.

My code was in 10/4/11 I got no email and game play button still greyed out. Just incase you needed a confirmed not in date for wave 4.

I love you, can you have my child with me.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head with that responce. My wife and I are in the boat where we bought the preorder on July 25th, but failed to register it untill Oct 4th. So right now we are still waiting for our invite.*sigh* Stupid me, I could have been playing right now if I had of read that I needed to register that code earlier.

I ordered I believe on Sunday or Monday, so obviously I'm still waiting. I really hope I get lucky and get in Thursday or Friday, because my wife starts her long vacation from work and that means like.....hardly any game time for me lol. I'm disabled so I stay home cook, clean, and care for my daughter.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head with that responce. My wife and I are in the boat where we bought the preorder on July 25th, but failed to register it untill Oct 4th. So right now we are still waiting for our invite.*sigh* Stupid me, I could have been playing right now if I had of read that I needed to register that code earlier.

October 4th will very likely be next wave, whether that's today or tomorrow morning.