Not getting what was promised.

NeodeE

So, we pre-ordered. It was advertised that we (The consumer) would get *5(five)* days of early access.

Now, I see we may get between 1-7 days. Well for those who only get 1 day, or even 4.... Isn't that false advertisement and... Uhh, against the law?

Just wondering on what other people think here.

So, we pre-ordered. It was advertised that we (The consumer) would get *5(five)* days of early access.

Now, I see we may get between 1-7 days. Well for those who only get 1 day, or even 4.... Isn't that false advertisement and... Uhh, against the law?

This ^

It did not state, five days, it said up to five days. Your cable speeds can be say, up to 20 mb/s download, but that does not mean it will be. Therefore it cannot be false advertising as it may be up to five days for some, it may not.

Edited by engrey

Up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to

up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to

up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to up to

It might be false advertising if Bioware had ever said we'd get 5 days of Early Access, but they never did. And if you're suggesting that giving 7 somehow makes that false advertising... well, I doubt any company has ever been successfully sued for delivering more than they promised. You'll still get your "up to 5 days" access, and maybe one or two more. You're free not to use them if you don't want them.

Edited by imtrick

I guess reading comprehension is no longer taught in schools these days.

For the longest time, they never even named how long access was going to be. They only ever said the sooner you register the sooner you get in. That's it.

Then not long ago they announced the process would start 5 days prior, which was finally bumped to 7 days.

If you're mad at someone, call your schoolboard.

Edited by TwinIONengines

Yes, it is absolutely against the law to tell you you get a guaranteed five days and give you 1.

Good thing for Bioware they never promised five days, huh?