Not 1 relic, Not 2 relics, not 3 relics BUT 4 relics!

Isirus

so far i have gotten 4 relics out of these dumb champ bags. Like what the **** am i suppose to do with them? Delete them? i mean i cant even give them to my companions like i can if i got a extra chest or legs or a weapon.

It just insane how dumb this system is. The people who designed this sadistic pile of garbage they call pvp rewards should burn in a fiery pit of ****en hell.

How hard could it have been to say you know what with all the pieces of gear people need and they gotta get them all FROM ONE ****EN BAG, lets make it so they can't get the same item more then twice or something, to stop them from getting the same item over and over and over.

if i get one more relics out of these bags i am done. Not gonna even play and see if they can fix this pile of **** they call PvP before my free trial ends

so far i have gotten 4 relics out of these dumb champ bags. Like what the **** am i suppose to do with them? Delete them? i mean i cant even give them to my companions like i can if i got a extra chest or legs or a weapon.

It just insane how dumb this system is. The people who designed this sadistic pile of garbage they call pvp rewards should burn in a fiery pit of ****en hell.

How hard could it have been to say you know what with all the pieces of gear people need and they gotta get them all FROM ONE ****EN BAG, lets make it so they can't get the same item more then twice or something, to stop them from getting the same item over and over and over.

if i get one more relics out of these bags i am done. Not gonna even play and see if they can fix this pile of **** they call PvP before my free trial ends

INb4LOCK please just go..... sorry to say but come on man dont play at all if you dont like the game

the consumer has the right to complain, specially when something is done so very very wrong and crappy.

I never said i hated the game, hell i love the pvp a lot, beside when it lags. Its just the way they reward you is TRASH 100% luck. its just plain retarded and only someone who got lucky and got all there **** out of there first 5 bags would think otherwise.

the consumer has the right to complain, specially when something is done so very very wrong and crappy.

I never said i hated the game, hell i love the pvp a lot, beside when it lags. Its just the way they reward you is TRASH 100% luck. its just plain retarded and only someone who got lucky and got all there **** out of there first 5 bags would think otherwise.

Reading the original post makes me hate this game a little bit... :D Eh, I've had a nice drought for bag loot. Stupid *********** system.

at least you're getting something. I opened 5 bags today and got nothing at all.

you complain about 5 bags with nothin in it? seriously now???? or am i just that unlucky... i would love to get some duplicates... so i know i at least got something :p

One of my guildies had:

- Earpiece

- SIX relics

- Gloves

By the time he hit valor 50.

Then in the next 3 bags he got leggings, helm, boots.

Yes, RNG blows.