Your favourite 5 star wars games of all time?

xnoxiousx

1. Dark Forces 2; the first game i actually fell in love with and always like to go back and play, awesome.

2. KOTOR

3. Xwing/Tie-fighter; either of the games, so enjoyable and addictive.

4. Shadows of the empire; i was addicted to this game for months, replaying it constantly, the pc version though not the n64 (I think it was 64?)

5. Odd choice but the Galactic Battlegrounds game, age of empires etc where far greater but as a kid the star wars skin just abosrbed my time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. SW:TOR

2. KoToR

3. KoToR 2

4. Jedi Outcast/Academy

5. Rogue Squadron 1 & 2

This assuming I can pick both 1 & 2 for rogue and outcast and academy for jedi. If not, #4 is Outcast, #5 is RS 2

Edited by stocker

In no particular favorable order:

1. Kotor series

2. SWTOR

2. Tie-Fighter (not Xwing vs....)

4. Republic Commando

5. Dark Forces 1 and 2 (had first online vertigo issue in DF1) with the wind noise. (happen again in the original UNREAL)

1. SWG pre-NGE

2. SWTOR

3. Dark Forces (I just preferred the original to DF2 :) )

4. X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter

5. Star Wars Supremacy (Star Wars Rebellion in Europe)

No place for the KoTORs, because I completely missed playing them for some reason. I was probably busy doing something else at the time.

1. KoToR - Superior story. There are very few games that I remember as well as Kotor, and it is because the story was truly interesting. Also, it really felt meaningful to play the game at least twice, e.g., as good/bad.

2. KoToR 2 - Not as good a story but some improved game mechanics. Still very good.

3. Jedi Knight II: Outcast - Probably the first game where I got to swing a lightsaber and throw people around with the force.

4. Star Wars Rebellion - Yup, I liked that one. :)

5. SWToR - So far it's a love/hate thing. I do prefer single player games and setting my own pace. I've been playing SWToR solo for a while and although this works fairly well it often makes me sad that it's not KoToR 3. That extra depth is often missing. Still, for a MMO I very much prefer SWToR to WoW. Put it at number 5 now to give it some "room to grow". I hope it will rise to 3rd place in time but I doubt it can touch the original KoToR games.

In my personal opinion. Btw I have never played Star Wars Galaxies so thats why its not here, but reading about it, it looks like it was really fun.

5:Episode III Revenge of the Sith. I don't know why but I just kept playing that game over and over again, the levels where you killed the clone troopers. I've always liked the Separatists so I didn't play the levels where you kill them as much.

4: Star Wars battlefront 2. I played that for a really long time on my PSP, I used to play it wherever I went.

3: KOTOR. Most of us have played it and we all know what it's like.

2:SWTOR: This game has been really amazing so far. Since we're here on this forum, most of us have played it also.

1: Star Wars battlefront 1. Omg I played that game for at least 5 years, for hours a day it was so fun. It stands their as one of the best games I have ever played even outside of Star Wars games. I was so happy when I got it because I had finally gotten a game where you had teammates and they helped you. Because in older games, you were always alone. After all that playing I still love it alot. Makes me wanna play it again lol.