GET THE 50's OUT! Of lower Warzones.

bodhisattvasw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bioware would change this right now, there would be just as much QQing, but about the queues taking more than twice as long, because it would. I don't know why people are getting so frustrated about this when they said themselves that they will bracket eventually and that it was just for launch. Just wait, it will come. You have to be an idiot to think that the devs are just sitting their laughing at all these posts not caring.

If Bioware would change this right now, there would be just as much QQing, but about the queues taking more than twice as long, because it would. I don't know why people are getting so frustrated about this when they said themselves that they will bracket eventually and that it was just for launch. Just wait, it will come. You have to be an idiot to think that the devs are just sitting their laughing at all these posts not caring.

Twice as long? so 20 seconds instead of 10? The queues and brackets in WAR were fine and they had differences of 10 levels and there was always enough people in each bracket to get a decent match.

• 1 month later...

Hey.

In my opinion, they should divide Warzones i classes, for examle.

Lvl 10 - Lvl 25,

Lvl 26 - Lvl 35,

Mix Lvl 36 - Lvl 50,

I think BioWare should divide classes, because when your Lvl 50, you only battle with 50's and it began to be kind of boring now. That's why u should make som mix. beetwen middle lvls, and high lvls.

Please! Levels are no problem in 10-49 bracket, player skill is.

I see people do roughly 40-50k dmg constantly. Every warzone has 1 or 2 (dps classes with 0 protection and 0 healing).

No bracket change can fix this. I have 4 lvl 50s and leveling up my 5th. mostly doing warzones and i love every bit of it. I can top the score charts easily on medals, damage while still doing the objectives.

Biggest things missing are CONTROL skills ( Knockbacks, CC, Mezz ) and you wont have to level up too far to get them.

1. stop necromancing threads!

This, when i saw the topic title i was like *** did we not settle that already.

But to answer your question, doing wz on my alts is fun, sure enough some people are better then others and it will always stay that way.

But like mentioned some really cannot get any dps out and that would be fine if they could either heal or guard but for quite a few folks even this does not seem to be the case.

So if you find yourself in a wz with a equal lvl player on your side and he can out damage/heal you then you might wanna use that as a incentive to do some research and see if you can improve yourself hell contact that person and maybe he will be able to give you a few pointers.

I have a alt marauder now and i can get in the top 3 slots for dps since i was 20 and now that i am 41 i get the first spot quite ofter while other marauders don't even seem to be able to break the 100k mark. Now i am far from a good melee pvper hell even on my sorc i know there are people on my server that are much better but alot of people should really start adjusting their playstyle a bit.