Operatives, Scoundrals and Bounty Hunters, always top the WZ rankings...

Madgecko

25 WZs in one day and these three classes dominate everyone. Still lots of inquisitors and consulars but they have fallen behind as people get to 50. Not one WZ in those 25 did I see one inquisitor or consular top the charts. Not one freaking time. I saw one operative with 45 kills and not one death. Not one.

Just saying.

I have noticed an advantage that the range classes seem to have. I can offer no proof as I don't have access to the win/loss statistics that the dev's do. But it seems to me ( see the word seems, that is the same as saying in my opinion ) that in order to appease the people playing non-Jedi they (the devs) have balanced the game the wrong way.

I understand that the Jedi cannot be the dominate force they should be as people wouldnt play the game. However, making the Jedi everyone's whipping boy is a bad solution.

I have noticed an advantage that the range classes seem to have. I can offer no proof as I don't have access to the win/loss statistics that the dev's do. But it seems to me ( see the word seems, that is the same as saying in my opinion ) that in order to appease the people playing non-Jedi they (the devs) have balanced the game the wrong way.

I understand that the Jedi cannot be the dominate force they should be as people wouldnt play the game. However, making the Jedi everyone's whipping boy is a bad solution.

It ain't just Jedi bro. Your dark brothers are feeling it too.

Edited by Madgecko

I PVP quite a bit and don't feel that there is a major issue. Some minor tweaks here and there for ALL classes (minor nerf/buffs) and everything should be good.

I hate to burst ur bubble but smugglers and agents need more and a small nerf. Ur approach is sound and respectable because wow never did small of anything. You either got nerfed into the ground or buffed into a raid boss. But operatives in particular are over the top.

Edited by Madgecko

I have never seen anyone other than a Sage/Consular or Commando/Mercenary top damage. 95% of the time it's me on top with my Commando. Hell, I very rarely see Scoundrels/Ops period, much less topping damage over an obviously overpowered Merc/Commando.

I fully admit that Commando/Merc damage needs a nerf. No other class comes even remotely close to our burst or sustained damage on 1 target. The only reasons Sages/Sorcs can keep up is multi-dotting. I easily hit 250k+ every WZ without much effort and without using any AoE whatsoever, while also throwing out heals to my guildmates.

I hate to burst ur bubble but smugglers and agents need more and a small nerf.

What makes them overpowered? The fact that if you break their initial knockdown they basically just can't kill you? Yea, that's super OP.

Pro tip: break the opener and you win against any Op/Scoundrel. They have NOTHING else that is noteworthy.

Edited by MetallicaRulez

BH / Trooper = AOE Damage Class

Idiots Grouped Up In Warzones = Lots of Damage. (Which rarely kills anybody but pads numbers)

Nothing to see here folks

This. I can get 200k+ damage with a ST BH. How ? Drop a DFA, throw a sticky grenade in the group of enemies. Run in, pop shield, pop heal and spam the flame sweep. 90% of them time entire group will try to bang the tank who is AOEing all of them for 700 damage every second. If you get just 5 sweeps in and a grenade in you get:

-5k+ 5*(5*700)=22,500 damage from one run.

25 WZs in one day and these three classes dominate everyone. Still lots of inquisitors and consulars but they have fallen behind as people get to 50. Not one WZ in those 25 did I see one inquisitor or consular top the charts. Not one freaking time. I saw one operative with 45 kills and not one death. Not one.

Just saying.

You do know most operatives work form close range right? They also have a vanish like ability and can heal.

I have never seen anyone other than a Sage/Consular or Commando/Mercenary top damage. 95% of the time it's me on top with my Commando. Hell, I very rarely see Scoundrels/Ops period, much less topping damage over an obviously overpowered Merc/Commando.

I fully admit that Commando/Merc damage needs a nerf. No other class comes even remotely close to our burst or sustained damage on 1 target. The only reasons Sages/Sorcs can keep up is multi-dotting. I easily hit 250k+ every WZ without much effort and without using any AoE whatsoever, while also throwing out heals to my guildmates.

What makes them overpowered? The fact that if you break their initial knockdown they basically just can't kill you? Yea, that's super OP.

Pro tip: break the opener and you win against any Op/Scoundrel. They have NOTHING else that is noteworthy.

It's because they are stealthed

Kinda funny you are asking for nerfs from non force users.

When on my BH i'm constantly being charged from 1/2 the map and 2 levels under me. I'm being pulled into a fire or the poison pits and stunned to death (yeah - resolve does nothing).

How about the tanks with 19-20k hp and defense stats that i can barely even damage, while they can still hit people for 2-3k or more, they can charge across empty space and through fire to get the ball to the opposite side amazingly fast in huttball.

They have pulls that can pull me from a long distance away to the bottom of the pit in huttball or off of a perch somewhere else - and then stun lock me or knock me down and keep me pretty much perma CC'ed until they kill me or their team shows up.

They have ALL the same tools I have (knockback and stun) and more (charge - pull - snare - high defense with good damage - etc...)

So wrong. As a Sentinel the only time I don't top damage (or come very close) is when I'm defending a point in Alderaan/Voidstar with no action for a while. Last night in Voidstar a Mercenary did beat me in DPS, 350k to 340k, but I healed for 70k to his 40k... so moral victory :p

Given more time, I think more melee classes will start putting up bigger numbers.

Roll a mercenary or commando. Level it to 50. Go PvP on it. Come back and tell us how overpowered you felt.

I can't speak for the tank variant, but I've played both trooper/merc and they both get absolutely shredded by just about every melee in the game. They have three ways of keeping you from hitting them and interrupting all of their casts, one of which is a channel and the other is a 1 minute cooldown.

Im more annoyed by the fact that how much some classes can tank dmg in this game while also pulling 4-5k crits in the process. While the light armor variants seem to do like twice less dmg. Edited by hgjwz