sharding

broken end game (lolwhatendgame)

criminally mediocre pvp

lack of world pvp

no combat log

broken guild chat

no mods

bad UI

broken class mechaics not fixed (hello sniper)

lag

whole planet causing a lot of people issues including me (taris)

can't even complete class quest as BH

broken animations

delay in combat

clunky controls in combat

specific classes get horrible looking end game gear

lack of customization end game

no dual spec

respec costs outrageous (especially for healers who interchange between dps)

game feels like a stale piece of cheese after a few days of play (nothing to keep me here)

pvp gear too easy to attain

ilum world pvp discourages world pvp

25 - 40 - 50 mount speeds feel underwhelming (especially for the cost)

Auction house is piss poor

FORUMS DONT HAVE SEARCH FUNCTION (lol come on)

tl;dr: http://i41.tinypic.com/2j4ugzk.png

Yes you can have my stuff

im not going back to wow (done with that game but it kept me entertained for a whole hell of a lot longer then this pile of rubbish)

Edited by Arzhanin
Rude comments

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same complaints popping up on the forum, but it must just be a haters sabotaging the player base to bring them back to WoW right? :)

OP, fair complaints, enjoy :)

nah i wanted to enjoy this game, you think i wanna be gameless? lol but back to watching random movies and waiting for something else to come by

I agree with a good amount of what you said, but I'll be sticking it out for a while longer. I have two friends that like this game so I'm sticking around for them.

Too bad you didn't like it, but maybe in a few months they'll fix some of the issues you listed. Until then, later. See you around.

I agree with a good amount of what you said, but I'll be sticking it out for a while longer. I have two friends that like this game so I'm sticking around for them.

Too bad you didn't like it, but maybe in a few months they'll fix some of the issues you listed. Until then, later. See you around.

I hope so too man! thanks

Are we supposed to care?

So people who mindlessly white knight the game = people who dont care about anyone

Therefore, people defending this game are bad people.

Yeh I think I'll listen to people like OP who, like good friends do, point out the flaws.

Why do you people feel the need to rant. Just be a man/woman and uninstall and quietly dissapear so we all can enjoy this fun game. Is that so hard?

that's actually what most people do

I guess I'm just exercising my privilege to post on these forums..

they call me the vocal minority

Why do you people feel the need to rant. Just be a man/woman and uninstall and quietly dissapear so we all can enjoy this fun game. Is that so hard?

I suppose if you're not going to play the game, you mine as well get your moneys worth.

Don't blame you for unsubbing. Quite a bit of work needs to be done. EA doesn't surprise me, but we'll see what rabbits they can pull out.

Look, I know your upset that this game wasn't what you expected it to be, but seriously...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

I'm sorry to say it, but no one gives a crap if you had a poor experience with the game. So you might as well just not even make another thread about it because there are too much already.

Edited by Juntts

Look, I know your upset that this game wasn't what you expected it to be, but seriously...NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU.

I'm sorry to say it, but no one gives a crap if you had a poor experience with the game.

Well the wilderness shall hear my shout, then. But you care since you replied

:cool:

I'm sorry to say it, but no one gives a crap if you had a poor experience with the game.

They'll care when servers start getting merged and staff start getting cut. But we'll just think about the present for the moment.

So people who mindlessly white knight the game = people who dont care about anyone

Therefore, people defending this game are bad people.

Yeh I think I'll listen to people like OP who, like good friends do, point out the flaws.

Except for the fact that there's an abundance of threads detailing the same "Game breaking" issues.

And "I just unsubscribed. Bye." threads. Nobody cares anymore.

The team at BW are well aware at this point. Too bad it's not going to stop the people who thinks that their presence matters to the forum from posting their "goodbye" threads, as if it's going to have some significant impact.

Because we actually care about the game and wan the grave bugs fixed ASAP like they should have been beore lunch as the had 6 months to fix them already from all the beta feedback !

People like you do NOT help or improve the game on the contrry you help kill the game.

Edited by Arzhanin
Insulting post

You should give it a chance bud.

I did.. hit level cap did end game rolled many alts to try to get a different angle of the game same issues kept popping up that ended up being game breaking for me. I very well know my tolerance level and this game grossly violates it

was fun as a single player game

some issues that made me quit:

sharding

broken end game (lolwhatendgame)

criminally mediocre pvp

lack of world pvp

no combat log

broken guild chat

no mods

bad UI

broken class mechaics not fixed (hello sniper)

lag

whole planet causing a lot of people issues including me (taris)

can't even complete class quest as BH

broken animations

delay in combat

clunky controls in combat

specific classes get horrible looking end game gear

lack of customization end game

no dual spec

respec costs outrageous (especially for healers who interchange between dps)

game feels like a stale piece of cheese after a few days of play (nothing to keep me here)

pvp gear too easy to attain

ilum world pvp discourages world pvp

25 - 40 - 50 mount speeds feel underwhelming (especially for the cost)

Auction house is piss poor

FORUMS DONT HAVE SEARCH FUNCTION (lol come on)

tl;dr: http://i41.tinypic.com/2j4ugzk.png

Yes you can have my stuff

im not going back to wow (done with that game but it kept me entertained for a whole hell of a lot longer then this pile of rubbish)

Google: site:swtor.com Vren