The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

It's obvious -- This game Rocks!

Klarick

Awesome gameplay, fully voice acted MMO!

Incredible design. This is why it is breaking sales records and winning awards and accolades across the industry. Good Job BW and thanks for making this awesome game.

Edited by Klarick

Im not a hater but I think if anything is more annoying, its the threads made out of an attempt to react to another thread bashing the game.

If you want this game to succeed, show it by playing the game. Not by falling into the small percentile choosing the extreme left or right of the argument wether this game will succeed.

Simple enough. When it comes time to resub in about three months. That is when well know if this game is gonna go somewhere or not. Not whats being written on these forums two weeks into launch.

Awesome gameplay, fully voice acted MMO!

Incredible design. This is why it is breaking sales records and winning awards and accolades across the industry. Good Job BW and thanks for making this awesome game.

You had me at fully voiced and design, but lost me at game play. The game play is terrible/choppy/bugged and generally frustrating.

Played Uo, wow, war , rift.. this game is the best mmo i have played so far.

PLayed EQ, EQII, FFXI, WoW, Rift, Fallen Earth, STO, LOTRO, Champions, CoH, DCUO, PotBS, and host more you probably have never heard of.

SWTOR is the best one to date. Amazing!

The subjectiveness of my subjectives should subjugate the masses into a like minded opinion, subjectively.

I doubt anyone could successfully argue that the hedonic value of any videogame is objective and wouldn't vary within a sample of players. Asserting that isn't a subjective opinion, whereas saying 'this game rocks' is subject to such variation.

I doubt anyone could successfully argue that the hedonic value of any videogame is objective and wouldn't vary within a sample of players. Asserting that isn't a subjective opinion, whereas saying 'this game rocks' is subject to such variation.

This game sails the high seas, and well!

Is that better?

This game sails the high seas, and well!

Is that better?

Do you mean that in a metaphorical sense to indicate that the game is good? That's just as subjective as the OP's assertion. "It's obvious - this game rocks" rests upon the assumption that the game rocking is a stable, objective characteristic. For it to be 'obvious' must mean that everyone would share this opinion. As we all know, however, such an opinion would be subject to significant within-group variation. I was only trying to suggest that qualifying this titular, subjective opinion with the phrase "It's obvious" renders the whole assertion a non sequitur.

This is the first time I really looked at the forums since that Tuesday of headstart. So far I cant stop laughing at some of these rage I quit post. Yes, they have some legit grips but I guess they dont stay up to date with the dev tracker and a new patch coming this week.

Do you mean that in a metaphorical sense to indicate that the game is good? That's just as subjective as the OP's assertion. "It's obvious - this game rocks" rests upon the assumption that the game rocking is a stable, objective characteristic. For it to be 'obvious' must mean that everyone would share this opinion. As we all know, however, such an opinion would be subject to significant within-group variation. I was only trying to suggest that qualifying this titular, subjective opinion with the phrase "It's obvious" renders the whole assertion a non sequitur.

Hahahaha, you are ridiculous. Do people tell you this?

Hahahaha, you are ridiculous. Do people tell you this?

Someone once tried to tell me that, but I assured him that such a characteristic wasn't set in stone - it was just his (subjective) opinion of me.

Edited by Rotant