The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

And now I know why the game limits group sizes so small

MercArcher

Disappointing. Illum was what I was looking forward to the most. I shouldn't be surprised though, as the Alderaan warzone runs like complete crap.

Honestly, I don't care about content updates. I want them to spend development time fixing and optimizing what actually exists before the create new stuff.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The optimization in this game makes me cry.

How can something that doesn't exist make you cry? Owait I see....

Just because every other MMO does these things at least passably well at launch doesn't mean you can expect it out of a tiny dev like BW and a tiny publisher like EA.

Edited by Mannic

this post made me think of quitting... im running a great rig with 8gb ddr3 ram phenom 2 x6 and a radeon 6950, and here i am thinking i have to buy another vid card to crossfire... but its obv not my comp, this games servers are just horrid. no wonder its all instanced and ****. sadly theres no other mmo worth playing now... GG

Isn't Alienware just a Dell with an alien on the box?

Yes that is correct. Dell owns alienware. O and anybody who buys an alienware and trys to stroke their epeen.. Well is simply a fool. As lot of people realize you just paid for overpriced hardware, where as builders get to hand pick what goes in their systems and who it comes from.

Also to people saying they can handle large battles with no problems in WOW you're full of it. Go get you a raid and go hit SW/ORG. If you're on a populated server you're gonna end up having issues. WOW large scale pvp is in AV and theres a reason its only in AV and not out in the World anymore. And not to mention before they killed off world pvp they admitted this.

Not according to my RL friend (who likes to have WoW vs ______ debates with me all the time) ... and yes .. he has an Alienware PC.

He is a WoW fanboi and even he laughed when I told him about this thread.

You know alienware computers have been crap for the last like 5 years, right?

Not according to my RL friend (who likes to have WoW vs ______ debates with me all the time) ... and yes .. he has an Alienware PC.

Alterac Valley, Wintergrasp, and Tol Barad say, "Hello!"

When WoW first launched I couldn't even go into one of the capitals without major lag. This game has had the smoothest launch I've ever seen since LotR. If these things are still exactly the same a year from now, i'll be worried. Two weeks after public release? Not so much.

When WoW first launched I couldn't even go into one of the capitals without major lag. This game has had the smoothest launch I've ever seen since LotR. If these things are still exactly the same a year from now, i'll be worried. Two weeks after public release? Not so much.

This game was not ready for release. EA rushed it and it is probably going to negatively affect the game. They need to work on bugs asap, most of the bugs I come across were in the game 5 months ago when I got into beta, so I've been experiencing them a bit longer so I have a less enthusiastic view on things than the average player.

Uh, I did Wintergrasp before cap, Tol Barad and AV and I can run things just fine. My computer isn't that great either. Maybe your friend's pc isn't as good as he thinks it is.

Uh, I did Wintergrasp before cap, Tol Barad and AV and I can run things just fine. My computer isn't that great either. Maybe your friend's pc isn't as good as he thinks it is.

It's an alienware. If he thinks its good he knows nothing about computers.

It's funny he says he gets 150-200 fps with his set-up when max fps in this game is 111.

My fraps is telling me 150-200, in game counter might stop there, but fraps shows higher.

Although no one can even tell the difference between 30 and 4000 fps.

Merc you should go back to WoW m8

this game isn't for hardcore players~~

gl on hm/nightmares next week pal. you guys doing 16 man? 'cause Irae AoD finished 8 man :p

Yeah, were focusing on 16m. Soa is a LOT more difficult on 16 man than on 8 man. Those balls, their everywhere.

My fraps is telling me 150-200, in game counter might stop there, but fraps shows higher.

Although no one can even tell the difference between 30 and 4000 fps.

Get a 120 fps monitor and come back and say this...

People just talk crap, when they dont know ****

Yeah, were focusing on 16m. Soa is a LOT more difficult on 16 man than on 8 man. Those balls, their everywhere.

Haha, I can imagine it's a lot more fun. How are you handling it? Are you doing what most people do and telling melee to go away until the game ... runs smoother? Our current Marauder complains so much that he can't chain abilities because his character is doing magic tricks at the end of GCDs.