Dear "Paying Customers"

Taelin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have NOT paid "$60" or "$80" or $150" or whatever.

You've only paid $5 per pre-order so far, same as everyone else.

You aren't anymore important than anyone else.

Actually I have paid $150, but im also already playing - well not atm stupid afternoon shift job. Yet all will be well in 1 .5hrs :D

Interesting, so I obviously am one of the pre-orders, my five bucks got me this far. Got a question..how many of the ragers I see in these threads are actually going to play, and if so, I want to know which servers they are going to...so I can give them a wide, wide berth. :p

Looking forward to my invite, Bioware. Enjoyed both beta weekends...can't wait! :D

Edited by Feraele

You have NOT paid "$60" or "$80" or $150" or whatever.

You've only paid $5 per pre-order so far, same as everyone else.

You aren't anymore important than anyone else.

What's your point? This post lacks direction. IF you are trying to say we haven't paid...we have all put in at least $5. Some kids have to scrape for that. Some people, could give a rats ***. Its not my place to judge. But come the 16th, digital deluxe players get billed the remainder and may not be in. IF that's your point.

I paid 59.99 on origin at the time of my preorder. Go away.

Check again:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic Digital Deluxe Edition (PC Download) $79.99

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Fee (PC Download) $5.00

Total $79.99

It $5 now, rest at launch.

No way you payed the full price on Origin yet, their system doesn't let you.

EDIT: Again, Bioware only charge $5 for pre-order fee. Anyone who paid in full has a separate agreement between them and the place they bought it from. Bioware is not obligated to treat you special because of it.

Edited by Taelin

I've seen some dumb posts today. I prolly even created a few, but this one takes the cake. +1 Toelin

HAHAHAHAHAHA I couldn't agree more. And I've made some pretty, self admitted over the top expersions of anger at this whole scenario. This guy takes the cake. I know! I call visa and tell them they DIDN'T charge me, so I can pay twice!

What's your point? This post lacks direction. IF you are trying to say we haven't paid...we have all put in at least $5. Some kids have to scrape for that. Some people, could give a rats ***. Its not my place to judge. But come the 16th, digital deluxe players get billed the remainder and may not be in. IF that's your point.

Digital deluxe purchaser here, and I think by the 16th we should be in, hopefully. That's three days away, so by that time I would think that Bioware has things sorted and organized to their satisfaction, with no servers crashing, burning or melting down. :)

I would be WILLING to pay my DDE in FULL PLUS my first months subscription, RIGHT THIS SECOND, just to shut you people down. Then again, I put my money where my mouth is.

I swear, people cannot objectively look at something without some of you frothing at the mouth.

Edited by Liberate

IDK deers and sheeps are words now, God help us all.

And dwarfs (instead of dwarves) boughten ..what is boughten well it seems it's the past tense of bought..you know. :p I wonder, if the schools actually teach anything these days, or are they in reality, just giant holding pens for the seething masses of humanity? hehehe

I would be WILLING to pay my DDE in FULL PLUS my first months subscription, RIGHT THIS SECOND, just to shut you people down. Then again, I put my money where my mouth is.

I swear, people cannot objectively look at something without some of you frothing at the mouth.

There's just some things that require patience, and this is one of those things. From the looks of the threads I have read, not a lot of people have acquired that skill ..just yet anyways.

Personally, I love this game, and am not about to get an ulcer, worrying about when I get invited to participate. There are many other things to get done, or to do....which makes the time fly. Those of you who are gnashing your teeth, stop..take a deep breath, find something to distract yourself with, and don't look at your e-mail inbox for 5 minutes. hehehe

Edited by Feraele

Personally I paid for access to the pre-launch which was the only reason I bought early and that was how it was advertised. So to "stagger" the launch and let only a select few in a day at a time is quite frankly not a good way to start off with new customers in my opinion and has sent a bad tone for how this game is going to be run.

Always read the fine print..... It quite clearly states that Early Game Access will be First Come, First Served. Even though I was ready to play today if that was even possible, I did not reschedule my life around a game. Real life take priority. Always remember that. Yes, my husband and I laid out close to $300 for Collector's editions of the game; but, still real life takes priority over a game: doctor's visits, finals, etc. Granted I wanted to play today; but, when I heard that the potential schedule for EGA was:

Tuesday: July

Wednesday: August

Thursday: September

Friday: October

Saturday: November

Sunday: December

We figured maybe this would give us a chance to see a movie on Thursday :D

[Email: Dated October, 2011]

How to redeem your "Star Wars: The Old Republic" early access code:

Step 1: Go to http://www.swtor.com/preorder/code

Step 2: Click "Register your pre-order" (You will be prompted to log in or create a "Star Wars: The Old Republic" account if needed)

Step 3: Enter and Confirm your pre-order code when prompted

Step 4: Complete Registration

Step 5: You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date

For support, please visit http://www.swtor.com/support

Thank you for your continued support of Amazon Games.

~Amazon.com Video Games Editors

*Pre-order offer expires when product releases. Code expires December 31, 2012. Good only for new purchases of "Star Wars: The Old Republic" ("product"). Valid only at participating retailers. Code will be given at time of pre-order and may not be substituted, exchanged, traded, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Valid wherever product is sold. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Acceptance of end user access and license agreement, persistent internet connection, account registration (13+ to register), paid subscription and valid payment method required to access gameplay. EULAS and disclosures can be found at http://www.ea.com/1/product-eulas . Payment method age restrictions may apply. Entitlement to early access is contingent on the date of your pre-order and the release date of the product. See pre-order FAQ's at http://ww.swtor.com/preorder/faq for details. SWTOR online service may be retired after 90 days notice posted on http://www.swtor.com . Agreement to share account information with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. ("Lucasfilm") is required. Privacy policy and terms of service available at http://www.swtor.com . The first 30 days of subscription is included in the purchase price of the product. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time. See http://www.swtor.com for details. While supplies last. Pre-order quantities limited.

[Email: Dated: December 07, 2011]

Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code. Pre-load the game client now, so you're ready to play when your Early Game Access invitation arrives. Note that download time can vary and may take awhile.

sorry it was 5.34% after tax so there i paid .34 more lol. hey its not released yet so anyone who complains about not having early access its not like you are going to be joining behind everyone someone i.e me will be last on the list behind you so there everyone is ahead of me at the moment so no one feels last.

Personally I paid for access to the pre-launch which was the only reason I bought early and that was how it was advertised. So to "stagger" the launch and let only a select few in a day at a time is quite frankly not a good way to start off with new customers in my opinion and has sent a bad tone for how this game is going to be run.

I think you missed the word "may" and I also think you missed the part where two

EXTRA days were tagged onto the five ...re: the headstart. We aren't being ripped off, and you still will have access to the pre-launch..depending when you registered your code. Doesn't do any good to get all in a tizzy about this, there looks to be a good couple million people all attempting to get in on the pre-launch at the same time. That's a hell of a lot of people if so. This is headstart..not release day. So a lot of us need to calm down..we will get in ..we are all pre-orders. Even if it breaks down to one day in advance, that's still more than the general public will have.

Enough time to get the heck out of Dodge (newbie areas) before the onslaught begins. Every release, that is exactly what I do, focus on getting out before the crush comes. We will have that chance, just keep your shirt on and be patient. lol

Fera