The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

To all fellow powertechs.

Kiyasu

Have an imperial agent. got to the end of Act 1 to unlock legacy and went "i think I'm going to roll a BH now". best. idea. ever.

sadly my agent is now regulated to money bag.

Also, covering squishys in pvp = kickass

Java? Aw hell naw. I'm going to upgrade my rocketlauncher to linux. You can't have those kind of loading times during a gunfight man.

Greetings-

Other people may not have got it, but I did. Well-played sir. Just another reason us powertechs are awesome. Btw Ubuntu (pre-unity) > Debian.

Regards,

Androvis

Greetings-

Other people may not have got it, but I did. Well-played sir. Just another reason us powertechs are awesome. Btw Ubuntu (pre-unity) > Debian.

Regards,

Androvis

Yea pre-unity. Sigh, gonna prolly try that Mint that has that gnome thingy they wrote. Don't understand the it aint broke let's break it mentality.

If you find yourself with the ball in huttball being pulled into fire and dying, then someone scoring a few seconds later, you can hate a PT.

I know I get alot of hate on my server. BH/PT don't require skill, oh if i was a BH/PT I wouldn't have to be in front of keyboard to play, etc.

I just let it fuel me and own PVP.

I'm starting to enjoy my Powertech more than my Juggernaut right now. (Vette's conversations being broken is also helping tip the scales as well) There's just something about charging into a group of mobs and setting them on fire that just...dare I say it warms a part of my heart.

Level 19 on mine and having a blast.

If you find yourself with the ball in huttball being pulled into fire and dying, then someone scoring a few seconds later, you can hate a PT.

I know I get alot of hate on my server. BH/PT don't require skill, oh if i was a BH/PT I wouldn't have to be in front of keyboard to play, etc.

I just let it fuel me and own PVP.

It is amusing when then are almost at the line and you pull them back over the ledge and they have to walk all the way around again :p

Shuuuusssssh all of you shush! The PvP QQers might come over here and scream about nerfing us if they find out we're awesome. Turn the lights off, turn the music down and hide the booze, I think I see one coming this way.