if you don't get in tomorrow, what are you going to do?

xioix

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be extremely frustrated and curse EA/Bioware, then go back to watching How I Met Your Mother where everything is well in the world. That show is legen, wait for it.... dary! I don't care how many times you've seen it, it can never be boring.

... I am going to load up my bear hunting shot-gun and my Katana and go on a mad killing spree, murdering everyone in my household and then moving onto my workplace.

I may make a stop at the home despot to obtain the makings of an explosives and chemicals so that I might lob unstable chemical warfare at the inevitable police intervention in my mass homicide.

Then I'll blow myself up in a fit of rage.

But, for Realz? I'll probably wait until the next day. Like a reasonable human being would.

--

Chained-Fei

Previously of "Xenosaga" forums

When I was excitedly spamming F5 on my gmail for an hour straight this morning only to be let down I was sad. Then i went to bed, woke up in the afternoon KNOWING FOR A FACT! that theres NO WAY! I didnt have an invite after those 8 more hours. So I run to my pc to check my email only to be letdown and sad again. So here I sit, listening to my friends on vent enjoy the game staring at the forums and its not the most enjoyable day of my life but ohwell, there NO WAY!! I wont get in tommorro right!!!???

Lol, the thing about EVE online is you can run it 24/7 (with the exception of the morning server reboot) on your laptop or spare computer while playing some other game. I usually have 4-6 EVE accounts running non-stop since 2003.

This underlines how over my head I am in this culture.

That's serious dedication.

I will wake up tomorrow. Check my email throughout the day. Go outside and look at the sunshine while I still can. Go to my 2 appointments I have tomorrow. Realize I didn't get in for early access today and not be overly concerned. I've been patiently waiting to start playing for years...what's a couple more days (hopefully)? :)

I'll be extremely frustrated and curse EA/Bioware, then go back to watching How I Met Your Mother where everything is well in the world. That show is legen, wait for it.... dary! I don't care how many times you've seen it, it can never be boring.

I say the same thing about the old sitcom "Roseanne"

Do you know how many times I've seen it? It never gets old :D

I'll probably watch that. I don't mind waiting.

will you rage?

will you cancel?

will you wait another day?

other?

Great question.

I will wait. I have been waiting for two years and understand that when they say Up TO 5 days early and they give 7, means I am grateful that it is finally here and i am going to get a shot at playing even earlier than i thought. Bravo BW, and let THE game begin.

will you rage?

will you cancel?

will you wait another day?

other?

Will continue playing WoW since they wisely chose this week to give a free seven day pass. You think they were expecting anger in the SWTOR community? They been around a long time....